SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1). (2 Viewers)

Should i integrate FFDshow in to SAF?

• Yes

Votes: 406 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 14.5%

• Total voters

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Re: HD TV and blu ray

Should those *.m2ts show up in MP? Because I went to dir "stream" where they are located, but content isn't showing in MP.

John

Did you add .m2ts in MediaPortal's configuration app as a supported video file extension?
    Emph

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic

Is my installation with SAF unlocked ready to play blu ray?
    How can I test this?

John

?
    If you install Any "on the fly" DVD decrypter, you can play *.m2ts files directly from BluRay disc, but you will not have menu.

Hi Hoborg,

Misinterpreted you're first answer wrong :oops:. Installed Any "on the fly" decrypter. Should those *.m2ts show up in MP? Because I went to dir "stream" where they are located, but content isn't showing in MP.

John

DVDxx wont work with BlueRay...

Johnnie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

?
    If you install Any "on the fly" DVD decrypter, you can play *.m2ts files directly from BluRay disc, but you will not have menu.

Hi Hoborg,

Misinterpreted you're first answer wrong :oops:. Installed Any "on the fly" decrypter. Should those *.m2ts show up in MP? Because I went to dir "stream" where they are located, but content isn't showing in MP.

John

DVDxx wont work with BlueRay...

Which one should I use? I deinstalled DVDxx and my system doesn't work anymore.......:confused:

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: SAF v4.00beta (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (MPEG2, H.264 and VC-1).

Come on, quit being so scared of the all-evil movie industry...

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Come on, quit being so scared of the all-evil movie industry...

It's not you that could be shutdown, thats why we remove all things related to circumventing DRM on the forums.

PM will filter it too

high's obviously beefed up that part, but then it's years since i had a private conversation regarding this subject.

Sorry guy's just to be on the safe side, edited out the other "on the fly decrypter", but I think that's the least of the Movie industries worries ;)

Johnnie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hi Ray,

No problems I don't want to have MP in trouble what so ever, but you've missed a thread. A couple of conversations earlier in my quote still is the name visible, can you change it into xx?

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom