SAT Astra 19,2 Senderliste mit Gruppen zum Importieren (2 Viewers)

badboyxx

Portal Pro
June 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Ja, habe ich. Wenn du die Datei mit dem Editor auf machst, siehst du das nur 175 Kanäle aufgelistet sind.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have been using the list from Razor78 but quite a few things are not working anymore.
    ARD and ZDF are notably not working, at least the HD ones.
    Sky Action is also not working a few new or seasonal channels are missing.
    Is there any chance to automate the update somehow?
    How are you guys producing those files in the first place? Do you scan and export or just edit the files based published sender lists.
    Could we somehow produce an import from the Sky channels as published there:
    http://www.sky.de/web/cms/de/kundencenter-hilfe-installation-transponder-sat.jsp

radical

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You mean Sky Action HD? If yes, you will find it on the frequency of Disney Channel HD which is not broadcasting on Sky any more.
    You could maybe just rename it.

On ARD and ZDF afaik nothing changed. Running here without any Problem.

nu_81

Portal Pro
    November 15, 2009
    Rheinberg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    ich habe eigene Programmlisten gepflegt, welche für meine Ansprüche passend sortiert sind.
    Ich habe nur das Problem das ich die Bundesluga HD Sender 7-10 und Eurosport 360 Sender nicht finde, wahrscheinlich da diese im Moment nichts senden.
    Gibt es eine Möglichkeit nur diese zu importieren, bzw. diese manuell hinzu zu fügen?
    Danke Nu

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @radical Thanks for the tip.
    I did rename Disney Channel HD as it has indeed become Sky Action HD.
    ARD and ZDF started working again. I'm not sure why they were not working the other day.

Now I'm also notably missing 'Sport1 US HD' and 'Sport1 US HD 1'.
    There is an entry for the first one but it's not broadcasting anything so the tuning must be wrong.
    Can anyone help with that?

radical

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Do the second one 'Sport US HD 1' is broadcasting something? Maybe the names are reversed.

Sport1 US HD 1 isn't broadcasting all the time. It's just a feed channel for special events, like NFL on sunday evenings.

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't think I have the second one and the one I have is not broadcasting anything. Though I'm pretty sure it use to work.
    Maybe it's actually tuned to the feed and I'm missing the main channel then.

radical

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    editier doch einfach manuel die Exportdatei. Soll bedeuten das du alles was du nicht willst löschst

Welche Parameter müssen denn in der Exportdatei verbleiben, bzw. welche können gelöscht werden?

Maybe it's actually tuned to the feed and I'm missing the main channel then.

Yes, I think the same. You could try a single transponder scan or add it manually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom