Scraper request - www.csfd.cz [CZ] (1 Viewer)

Trottel

Portal Member
February 18, 2009
Liberec
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hi fforde, you are welcome and thak you for adding my script to Moving Picture 0.8. Next update I will post via issue tracker and of course here.

Does anybody knows site with czech DVD covers (only front side) in good quality? When we have script for downloading czech info I want to create script for downloading czech covers.

Trottel

Portal Member
February 18, 2009
Liberec
Home Country
This site I know and I'm using it. But there are DVD covers (front a back) and I have to edit them. I thought something like posters on themoviedb.org (only front).

machrhoumr

January 29, 2010
Hi,
first and foremost I want to thank that someone took the csfd.cz. scraper. Unfortunately, in the latest version of the Moving Pictures are not downloaded my "Summary". Everything else works fine. Just a mistake on my side?.
Thx for reply.

Trottel

Portal Member
February 18, 2009
Liberec
Home Country
Hi machrhoumr,
I realized this bug yesterday too. It may be caused by some changes in MediaPortal or on CSFD site. I will try to fix it ASAP.

Issue 753: CSFD.cz 0.1.2 - Fixed summary, writers, language and tagline

Trottel

Portal Member
February 18, 2009
Liberec
Home Country
CSFD.cz Scraper script 0.1.2.

Done!

Version: 0.1.2
  • Repaired retrieving Summary from CSFD.
  • Repaired retrieving Writers, Language and Tagline from IMDd.

Installation:
  1. Download the .xml file (attachment at bottom of this post).
  2. Open "MediaPortal Configuration", go to the "Plugins", select "Moving Pictures" and "Config".
  3. Select the "Importer Settings" tab.
  4. In the "Data Sources" section select the "Manually manage movie data sources" radio button.
  5. Click the "Movie Details Data Sources" button.
  6. In the popup click the arrow just to the right of the "+" button and pick "Add a New Data Source".
  7. Browse to the .xml scraper file you have downloaded and click OK.
  8. It should automatically update the existing "CSFD.com" scraper to version 0.1.2.

Attachments

• CSFD 0.1.2.xml
    30.6 KB

Trottel

Portal Member
February 18, 2009
Liberec
Home Country
I made same minor changes in my CSFD Scraper Script.

Version: 0.1.3
  • Certification changed from US to UK with Czech description (e.g. "Přístupné od 15 let").
  • Articles An and El are now moved to the beginning of the original movie names (as well as The, A, Ein, Das, Der, Die, Les and Une).
  • Added more translated tags in Languages.

Installation:
  1. Download the .xml file (attachment at bottom of this post).
  2. Open "MediaPortal Configuration", go to the "Plugins", select "Moving Pictures" and "Config".
  3. Select the "Importer Settings" tab.
  4. In the "Data Sources" section select the "Manually manage movie data sources" radio button.
  5. Click the "Movie Details Data Sources" button.
  6. In the popup click the arrow just to the right of the "+" button and pick "Add a New Data Source".
  7. Browse to the .xml scraper file you have downloaded and click OK.
  8. It should automatically update the existing "CSFD.com" scraper to new version.

Attachments

• CSFD 0.1.3.xml
    30.6 KB

no.diggity

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Hello there,

I have problems with last version of the moving pictures plugin (1.0.4.1070), it is just not getting the movie info from csfd.cz. The movie importer always gets only matches from imdb.com, no matter what the importer settings (movie details data source) is, I tried to use last posted version of the scraper script (0.1.3). Thanks for the advice. Oh, and I use last version of MP 1.1.0 RC2, had same problem with RC1 too.

Trottel

Portal Member
    February 18, 2009
    Liberec
    Home Country
    Hi, I use the same versions of MP, Moving Pictures and script as you (today fresh installation with database backup) and everything is OK. I just imported four movies without any problems. In Movie Details Data Source on Importer Settings page I have all scripts disabled except CSFD.cz.

Users who are viewing this thread