Scrolling (patch included in MediaPortal RC2) (1 Viewer)

furnibird

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 15, 2008
    Sydney
    Re: Scrolling

Great speed increase in moving pictures well done keep up the great work,

mylle

Portal Pro
    April 14, 2005
    Denmark
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Has these changes been submittetd to SVN?

Putting the modified core.dll from this thread onto an installed mediaportal client with svn25216 crashes both mediaportal client and mediaportal configuration tool on startup :(

regards
    Mylle

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Ok, I did some more testing.
    The lowere cpu usage is fantastic and the scrolling speed is now nearly perfect. Playback issue's still remain. These were fixed for me when using the patched core.dll from Manfred to tackle AVI/DXVA problems. So I hope that fix will ALSO still be present in MP rc2 :)

Thanks again Armandp!!! Enjoy your holliday! :)

BrAtKo

Portal Member
    March 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia

Hello I'm a new here and I'd like to start with TOTAL LATEST VERSION of RC setup, which one can I download to have fixed this core.dll ? I could not found any downloadable SVN of RC1 with this number (25209 or 25216). On the download page there is setup file with rev25080. Thank you a lot and sorry for off topic.

Hop-Scotch

Portal Member
    January 22, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

This Core.dll fixed my scrolling issues as well. Had this issue on my HTPC (specs on the left) and my gaming PC (q9550 w/ 4879x2), Neither of which is a slouch. Thanks for the work and update armandp!

flixxx

Portal Pro
    December 7, 2007

Hello I just wanted to come on and say I was having the same problem with the Acer aspire r3610. The core.dll file from Armandp solved the issue :) Thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom