Scythe42's fixes for 1.4.0 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    IFC - not part of Core MP. Do not know how it actually integrated in the system. Given the nature what it does, I'd would not surprise me, if it needs an update.

Do we have some already defined sub system which version we can bump or do we need to add a new sub system?

Scythe42

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2009
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yep, such shaders can be easily included. Similar for information for AmbiLight stuff. They do not need the full texture, just some information.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    So everything fine, or issue? Same as 1.3.0? Cannot follow your here. When I see logs I assume issues, But 1.3.0 Final? I am confused.
    Me too, now !! I did the test this lunchtime instead of eating (for have the train !)! i have found an folder renamed in programfiles, maybe was wrong, and is include your old build .... :( i'm sorry :oops:
    i'm not sure, MP1.3 final includ this log
    2013-04-30 12:57:00.336936 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: d3dapp: Pixel shaders supported: 512 (Version: 3.0), Vertex shaders supported: 32 (Version: 3.0)
    i try it, this night !

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I installed the latest build and can confirm that my problem with the focus after MP startup (described here) is still there.

Settings:
    settings.png

This log file was copied after a basic HTPC startup. After Startup the mouse cursor is visible at the top left corner but MP doesnt respond to my remote (Harmony ONE with IRSS). If i click once inside the GUI mp is working fine. If i wait for the windows screensaver and then press a remote button, the screensaver disappears and MP has focus and the remote works fine.

I will try out your advice to disabling the taskbar flickering and report if it got any effect.

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    remote double input is indeed confirmed here.

installed this on a laptop and setup the same way as Holzi but using keyboard and the down arrow moves down 2 menu items at once.

added full logs and only just installed so should be fairly clean for you.

Last edited:

Wo0zy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Scythe,

I've tested the latest build at work on a couple of hardware platforms and it's working very well. No issues found. The ability to correctly minimise MP (not to tray) is a massive boost! Have adjusted my external player script to take advantage of this and it's working GREAT! (y)

Will test at home later (on my old box) once wife and kids are in bed.

Looking good so far (for me at least). (y)

Fingers crossed ;)

Wo0zy

Scythe42

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2009
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Double Input. Need guys who can reproduce it and test binaries for me. I know where it is and what causes it (some are in MediaPortal.cs) that never made sense to me and is now causing the double inputs. The code was probably never called before properly.

But I need testers...

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    remote double input is indeed confirmed here.

installed this on a laptop and setup the same way as Holzi but using keyboard and the down arrow moves down 2 menu items at once.

added full logs and only just installed so should be fairly clean for you.

Hi,
    I can confirm it too, just to check/set setting like screenshot in : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/scythe42s-fixes-for-1-4-0.118345/page-41#post-989855

Seb.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Double Input. Need guys who can reproduce it and test binaries for me. I know where it is and what causes it (some are in MediaPortal.cs) that never made sense to me and is now causing the double inputs. The code was probably never called before properly.

But I need testers...

Go :)

Try me :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom