[Approved] Serbian (latin) localization file (1 Viewer)

stekicar

Portal Member
April 2, 2008
Home Country
Serbia Serbia
Can someone tell me why there is no Serbian language in final release?

stekicar

Portal Member
April 2, 2008
Home Country
Serbia Serbia
Хвала ти за одговор. Нисам имао времена раније за превод. Сад пред Нову годину и Божић сам на одмору па сам нашао и мало времена за ову "локализацију" МедијаПортала. Видим да су избацили финалну верзију дан после мог превода.

Поздрав!

flokel

Portal Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 11, 2005
    Unterfranken
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please stick to english.

The update wasn't added as there was a a deadline for additions.
    For MP 1.0.1 your translations will be included.

stekicar

Portal Member
    April 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Serbia Serbia
    I saved the file with it's default name. No modification made after file was saved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Purge old recordings DE
    Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still thinks the old recordings exist. I expected the metadata for the recordings to be in same folder as the PVR but apparently not. How do I make MP2 forget about these old recordings? Needless to say, I tried...
    Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
    Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Installationsfehler 0x80070490 DE
    Schön, dass es direkt geklappt hat :)
    Schön, dass es direkt geklappt hat :)
    Hallo zusammen, ich habe auf meinem Windows 10 Rechner seit ca. einem halben Jahr Mediaportal2 2.4.1 installiert und bin damit sehr...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Odd Standby issue DE
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as I can tell, now when my HTPC wakes up to make a recording it no longer does so in away mode. I will probably do a restore from a backup in the hope that that will resolve the issue.:mad:
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as...
    Generally standby is working well on My Mp 1.32 x64 pre set up. I just have one issue, which was also present on earlier x86...
    Replies
    Views
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be displayed in that application. This does not happen with MP2. If I try to open a .ts file (or any other video file type associated with Media Portal) rather than displaying the recording it merely opens...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Standard Windows behaviour is that if you open a file in File Explorer that has an application associated with it the file will be...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom