MP2 - V2.1 Service not running after standby (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey there,

i am new to MP2 so it may be that this is not a Bug...
    After Resume from STandby the MP2 client is Running but TV does not work.

Servicemonitor shows Disconnected.
    Logs are attached.

Thanks!

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After Resume from STandby the MP2 client is Running but TV does not work.
    WE have not received similar reports and everything is working at our side. I agree though that your MP2 Serer service is not running after waking up the PC. Could it be that you installed MP2 in parallel to MP1 and the MP1 service is interfering after wake-up? Make sure that the respective MP1 service is not just stopped but deactivated.

Logs are attache!
    Right and thank your that. :)
    However, they are in INFO mode and therefore don't show much. You can change the log level from within the Client's settings menu. For your GErman system this can be found at Allgemein/System/Fehlerdiagnose/Fehlerprotokollierung aktivieren.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Okay, MP1 is not installed. It is a clean System..
    I will change the LOG Level and report back.:)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there anything in the event log? A Windows service on a PC entering standby is automatically restarted when it wakes up again. So the service not running should leave some trace there.

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    yes:

Protokollname: Application
    Quelle: Application Error
    Datum: 07.05.2017 02:10:16
    Ereignis-ID: 1000
    Aufgabenkategorie:(100)
    Ebene: Fehler
    Schlüsselwörter:Klassisch
    Benutzer: Nicht zutreffend
    Computer: MediaPortal2
    Beschreibung:
    Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: MP2-Server.exe, Version: 2.1.1705.10177, Zeitstempel: 0x5908d2e4
    Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x00000000
    Ausnahmecode: 0xc00000fd
    Fehleroffset: 0x0a2acb4f
    ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0xbe0
    Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d2c69a2eb1b7b7
    Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\MP2-Server.exe
    Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown
    Berichtskennung: 5af50210-2fb8-423b-b104-77e00035e3f4
    Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets:
    Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist:
    Ereignis-XML:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2017-05-07T00:10:16.298282800Z" />
    <EventRecordID>1199</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>MediaPortal2</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>MP2-Server.exe</Data>
    <Data>2.1.1705.10177</Data>
    <Data>5908d2e4</Data>
    <Data>unknown</Data>
    <Data>0.0.0.0</Data>
    <Data>00000000</Data>
    <Data>c00000fd</Data>
    <Data>0a2acb4f</Data>
    <Data>be0</Data>
    <Data>01d2c69a2eb1b7b7</Data>
    <Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\MP2-Server.exe</Data>
    <Data>unknown</Data>
    <Data>5af50210-2fb8-423b-b104-77e00035e3f4</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x00000000
    Ausnahmecode: 0xc00000fd>
    Sadly that is not giving much information. But this error code is indicating a stack overflow exception. As I said, this is quite strange since we haven't received reports about such issues nor did we experience this within the team. My own system is reliably going to sleep and waking up again.

Can you restart the PC and try to reproduce. Is the problem systematically occurring?

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Have to take a look at this the next Days. I´m on MP2 since yesterday :)

BTW Standby, how did you setup this? Is your Machine a HTPC with Client and Server on one Machine? I find this hard to configure to achive the same Results as on MP1

Brudertac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 26, 2006
    Augsburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have edited my post. maybe you can wrote something to the last question :)

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    BTW Standby, how did you setup this? Is your Machine a HTPC with Client and Server on one Machine? I find this hard to configure to achive the same Results as on MP1
    What beahvior woukld you like to set up? If MP 2.1's features are not suficient, you can always install the PowerScheduler and limit its scope to what you would ned on top, e.g. network activity.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread