Settings configuration inside MP (1 Viewer)

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Added link to first post and new screens. Soon I will have more free time and will took installer updates if something new will be added/changed, till then many thx to elliot for irc compiling :).

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I installed this build but dont see any new posibillities under settings in mediaportal.

Me to.. Don't see any differens

I installed this build but dont see any new posibillities under settings in mediaportal.

Me to.. Don't see any differens

I found out that you have to uninstall mediaportal first and than do a new install from this build.. Otherwise it doesn't work..

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Deda, GREAT work!!!! Thank you for this. It looks good!
    I am not able to try it my self, as I am already using another area 51 mod (and I presume mixing versions/patches is a bad idea for a noob).

The question I have about this, is the view and layout we see in the screen shots depending on the skin installed/used? Or is it hardcoded in MP (skin independent)?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi Deda, great work :) It looks great :) But I have little suggestion for improvement of your improvement, but I'm not sure if it's possible to implement. In current configuration tool for MP is implemented help button which takes you to MP wiki. If it is possible and on screen is some free space, can be shown wiki article with right section of help?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    If it is possible and on screen is some free space, can be shown wiki article with right section of help?
    Or maybe open wiki page with web browser
    It can be, but I think that better looking and more comfortable is directly in MP. Maybe some changes to wiki will be needed, but it concludes from deeper analysis if this improvement is possible and how can be implemented.

Anyway, it will be great to have this with or without help :)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hopefully most of the screens are self explanatory, naming things correctly was one of the main topics of the testing thread, hope we got it right and it translates well for all users.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom