shortcuts to "My tv", "My music" etc? (1 Viewer)

knutinh

Portal Pro
September 4, 2005
I have these nice buttons on my remote for TV, Radio, music etc. But I cant find any keyboard shortcuts that instructs MP to jump to those sections?

regards
Knut Inge

knutinh

Portal Pro
September 4, 2005
Thanks. It seems that "my keys" isnt available anymore from th elinks posted here. However, it seems that the function that I am after is available in the plugin "home" by Gucky included in MP.

However, when I go to the folder "Menu shortcuts", I find a spreadsheet, where I can only rename the "type" parameter. How do I insert different key-shortcuts?

regards
knut Inge

BoelShit

Portal Pro
November 6, 2005
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Got the same problem here.... can't seem to find anything related in xml files also.... Hoping for an answer for you and me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom