Shouts not working from MyFilms (1 Viewer)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
The "shouts" option is not working with MyFilms

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Well, that sux:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...dexception-after-adding-an-optional-parameter

It seems because MyFilms was not built with the trakt library that has the new optional parameter for Shouts it gets a Missing Method exception.

If I knew this would happen I would of created an new overloaded method :(

Only way to fix this is get a new MyFilms built with latest trakt library or get MyFilms to use the new Internal Menu which I think @Guzzi has already done for next release.

If I beat Guzzi to the punch I may also just re-insert the old method signature as well for next release.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    z3us, I have attached a test dll with a fix for this issue.

Attachments

• TraktPlugin.rar
      191 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Forum Attachments do not show up DE
    Many are unfortunately not back. One example: MP2 - V2.5 - TVMosaic Provider for MP2 Just the image name of the previous attachement is written in the top. Edit: In private messages attachements are also gone after sending them and just the attachement name remains.
    Many are unfortunately not back. One example: MP2 - V2.5 - TVMosaic Provider for MP2 Just the image name of the previous...
    Hi guys, due to a IPv6 connection issue on datacenter-level no attachments (externally hosted) show up atm. Hoster is working on...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.30.0 Channel 5 missing DE
    Many thanks for capturing and posting this for me. Channel 5 now renewed!!! Still really curious as to why the full scan didn't seem to find it.
    Many thanks for capturing and posting this for me. Channel 5 now renewed!!! Still really curious as to why the full scan didn't...
    Is anyone else having a problem with Channel 5? Until recently it was fine but I have just discovered that I can no longer view...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Picture-in-picture DE
    PM'd you..
    PM'd you..
    I just installed MP 2.4.1. Picture-in-picture was working in 2.4 (although just lately I was not getting audio with the second...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was just that the server needed a restart (even though there was no indication in Windows) - as soon as I started both clients (one reparied as above, one not) both started working right away. (I would have...
    Hi Ge2301 Thanks for the help I tried the suggestion but it didnt help - however the issue is sorted now. - it seems that it was...
    Hi, I have a server/client PC (MP2.4) that seems still to be still working fine, but 2 other clients have suddenly stopped playing...
    Replies
    Views
    If your tuners work with WMC, in most cases they should work with MP. However, tuners cannot simultaneously work with two different media center applications. So if WMC is accessing the tuners, MP won't be able to access them. To be sure that WMC is not interfering, you should use the Windows "Services" panel and disable all of the...
    If your tuners work with WMC, in most cases they should work with MP. However, tuners cannot simultaneously work with two different...
    Ok, so I'm a WMC7 user but I thought I should try MP2 since I'm sure my WMC7 is going to fade off to the distance soon. I've...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom