Show channel numbers on OSD (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who wrote that code know what the log entries mean, but those developers have long since retired from the MP team.) I regret to say that I think that you will have to use the "brute force" method to track down...
I have looked at your log files, but as usual they are unintelligible gobbledegook. (I am sure that the original developers who...
Sometimes when displaying the OSD whilst playing a recorded TV show the video freezes and the sound continues for about 30 seconds...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show further information. OSD progress bar that shows different positions (current position, buffered position, total buffer length) chapter indicators, so you can see, where you can jump respectively from...
Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
Hi, I’m really happy with MP2 and have it in productive environment for several years. I’m just wondering, if the OSD could show...
Replies
Views
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom