shutdown options (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I'd like to shutdown/standby the computer when exiting MediaPortal.

Frodo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This is already supported
    but there's no skin which uses this functionality

So skinners....
    Frodo

A

Anonymous

frodo said:
    This is already supported
    but there's no skin which uses this functionality

So skinners....
    Frodo

Oooooh that was a cheap shot ;)

Will get that into the new MCE skin for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx derails (symptoms are: frozen image, or sound only at video playback) Mind you, it's MP client only, no tvservice, and mp shutdown before sleep (and ofcourse start again at wake) Edit: leaving MP running...
    that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx...
    Hello my media portal doesn't start anymore, it was working fine yesterday but impossible to start now. The last time I shutdown...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you for answering so promptly on July 4.
    Thank you for answering so promptly on July 4.
    My computer is running Windows 10 Pro . I have Comcast cable. I have a set top box. Installed in the computer is a Hauppauge...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks, @morpheus_xx that's sorted it. (FYI There were no leftovers in Program Files). Sorry I'm not involved with the development of MP2 any more - I'm having to do something else (still voluntary) which takes up all of my time. Now working harder than before I retired!
    Thanks, @morpheus_xx that's sorted it. (FYI There were no leftovers in Program Files). Sorry I'm not involved with the...
    I just upgraded my mp2 install to the latest version from the website. The install seemed to go OK, and the TV configuration...
    Replies
    Views
    It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
    It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
    Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 recording video DE
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
    so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom