Skin Design - Help me with visability condition (1 Viewer)

Mr. V

Portal Pro
September 15, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Is there a way to seperate what labels are shown in the music views?

i.e. faceview.list - change the visability condition of a label between artist/albums/track

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi,

You can use the #itemtype property and localised strings to create conditions for the different views:

eg. <visible>string.equals(#itemtype,#(L(133)))</visible> for the artists view, where 133 is the localised string for Artists. (528=Album Artists, 132=Albums , 135=Genres, 182=Tracks, 1222=Groups)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
No one can help me here?
No one can help me here?
In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Remembering different views DE
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The media can quickly organized by filters, sorting etc., it’s not about fanart. The folder view is meant just as a basic navigation feature.
It’s technically not possible to combine the library and folder view. This is also the case for other HTPC softwares I fear. The...
Hi everyone, a newbie here who's just started playing around with MP2. I'm trying to get my music collection sorted (a collection...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
Replies
Views
This is the changes to my TVSeries.xml.
This is the changes to my TVSeries.xml.
Here I am again ... completely befuddled ... My wife insists it is totally necessary for her to see which Series we are looking at...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom