30.6 KB

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    oh man, you're on fire! thank you so much!

btw, minesweeper looks differend here and it's not functional..

for example i cannot see home label, label "what's minesweeper" is "what's this" and nothing happens when i start the game..

maybe you uploaded wrong xml by accident?

EDIT: THIS WAS MY MISTAKE COMPILING A WRONG VERSION OF MINESWEEPER. thanks once again for all these! working great! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Time elapsed event DE
    Thank you for your answer I just found our the MP2 do not support madVR, so it's no longer relevant for me unfortunately
    Thank you for your answer I just found our the MP2 do not support madVR, so it's no longer relevant for me unfortunately
    Hi All Before I get into writing a plugin, I want to make sure that the most important event for it is exposed by the plugin...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected apart from the merged ones. You'll have to use tools like the mentioned Media-Buddy to achieve that. Subtitles of local media can be placed into the same folder (with the same name) into the video file. You...
    This is not possible, only on the bluray present subtitles can be selected. Same as above. Audio streams can never be selected...
    Hi, is it possible to include downloaded subtitles during Bluray playback? While playing a Bluray, i can open the menu to select...
    Replies
    Views
    Good shout! Working when setting the network to private. Windows 7 firewall certainly doesn't behave like it does in Windows 10/11. Saved me a lot of time having to debug the code. Thanks for the tip!
    Good shout! Working when setting the network to private. Windows 7 firewall certainly doesn't behave like it does in Windows 10/11...
    Hello, I spent a couple of days trying to resolve this issue and cannot figure it out. I have set up MediaPortal Server on an old...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you. I had a look at that part of the menu, but there's no option for DVB subtitles. Probably it has something to do bit some issue of MP2 with PGS subtitles that I've read in several posts. Although I don't know if DVB subs are also PGS subs. I guess that it will be fixed in future versions of MP2. Anyway, if somebody is...
    Thank you. I had a look at that part of the menu, but there's no option for DVB subtitles. Probably it has something to do bit...
    Hi, I changed recently from MP1 and MPS. Very happy, no matter I have to struggle with a few issues like this one: When I watch...
    Replies
    Views
    1080P tested at home with madvr basic settings. Top is EVR, Bottom is madvr :
    1080P tested at home with madvr basic settings. Top is EVR, Bottom is madvr :
    Hello all, I found a possible conflict between madVR and MP ViewModeSwitcher Plugin. But, because it's hardware and specific...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom