Not open for further replies.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I gather this won't work with 1.2.2 then?

Also, can this be used over any MePo installation of the correct version or does it need to be over a clean install without any additional plugins / mods etc?

Thanks

elsmandino

Portal Pro
    March 3, 2011
    Home Country
    Hi - the current version of this only works for 1.2.1. As far as I am aware (and as far as I have used it), you do not need a clean install and I have not had any plugins that seem to be affected.

Mirsolav old chap - my other half is going mad due to my previouly upgrading to 1.2.2 and taking away Series Link. The fact the HTPC seems a little more stable/responsive doesn't seem to wash at the moment. Shall I hang on for a bit longer or go back to 1.2.1 and use the current upgrade? (I am just waiting for a new SSD for my operating system, so will need to do a full re-install shortly in any event).

Thanks

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    Hi there,

Just curious to know if this is still live or now defunct?

It would be great to have an upated version for the soon to be MP1.3 :)

Thanks,

J.

miroslav22

Development Group Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 4, 2009
    Warwick
    Home Country
    Hi guys,

Really sorry I'm still here just have so little time at the moment. I've not even had time to upgrade my own htpc, still stuck on 1.2.0 beta lol!!

I've been getting to grips with GIT the last few weeks. It's a little tricky to migrate the patch to use it. Once i've finished this i'll open a branch in the repository which should make all future releases nice and easy :) Will try and keep you posted!

idioteque87

Portal Member
    March 2, 2012
    Home Country
    Does anyone have the .zip file they can upload somewhere as the link on the first page has expired.

Thanks,

elsmandino

Portal Pro
    March 3, 2011
    Home Country
    I am sure that I have that .zip file on one of my PCs. I shall check and see if I can somehow upload it for you.

My installation has gone a bit strange (keeps freezing) so I am having to re-install 1.2.2 - what are my options for getting a full EPG without Miroslav's plugin? Is the web plugin that comes unactivated with MP the best way to go?

porky996t

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2008
    Bolton, Lancashire, England
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi elsmandino,

I keep getting freeze ups too - I'll post some logs up and start another thread about it. I cannot tell if it is TV server or Client part that is causing the problems. Have you noticed anything?

Michael Williams

March 10, 2012
    Home Country
    Hi elsmandino,
    Did you manage to find a copy of "Mediaportal 1.2.1 with Sky EPG 1.1.zip" or does anyone else have one? I've tried finding a mirror via google with no luck.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom