Status
Not open for further replies.

DJBlu

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have noticed something else that is really troublesome and again I have been using your svn for a while so cannot report to mp. Problem is when a channel tune is attempted on a station that is weak or not transmitting, mepo will lock up either for several minutes or forever until manually closed. Without a complete re-intall of 1.1.0 it is difficult to tell wheather the fault lies with mepo or this svn. Just wondered if anyone else has come up against this.

Nothing to do with EPG I'm affraid.

This is a channel tuning issue.

Guys, If you are having a problem,

Open up a new thread in the help section and if you need help from here then post a link to the new thread.

It will keep this thread clear so me and Miroslav can see issues with the TSWriter and any changes made.

Thanks.

grandalf

Portal Pro
January 26, 2007
Home Country
Thanks for the info, at least it points me in the right direction. Reassuring to know someone else has the problem and it is not something silly that I am doing. Keep up the good work, very much appreciated.

oliccm

Portal Member
October 14, 2010
Home Country
Hi,

I have a slight problem, all my SKY epg works correctly everything is populated. The only channel that doe snot pick listings up is BBC One HD does anyone else have this problem or know the fix?

I have selected EPG Background Audio to get the listings.

Cheers

tomfrogger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2006
    Trellech
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    With no epg on new channels I've found a full re-scan of all channels followed by manual refresh of the dvb-epg seems to work.

jobyrne30

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2009
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland

oliccm

Portal Member
    October 14, 2010
    Home Country

clarkey2r

Portal Pro
    February 9, 2009
    Home Country
    The Sky HD boxes have a nice little feature that would be nice in MP.
    I'm not sure if its a a skin or a EPG or both 'thing'.
    The epg will highlight HD content as Orange rather than white.

The New HD EPG also gives you the option to highlight HD content on the EPG in an orange colour to make it a lot easier to find something to watch in high definition.

With this feature enabled, you no longer need to view information about each programme to find out if it is being broadcast in high definition, which is especially useful on the simulcast HD channels where not everything is broadcast in HD.

miroslav22

Development Group Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 4, 2009
    Warwick
    Home Country
    Yes this would be a nice feature. I'll investigate it but I have a feeling it will not be possible as the highlighting would probably have to be part of the skin being used. In other words we could put the option in quite easily, but the author of every skin would have to add the actual highlighting

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Yes this would be a nice feature. I'll investigate it but I have a feeling it will not be possible as the highlighting would probably have to be part of the skin being used. In other words we could put the option in quite easily, but the author of every skin would have to add the actual highlighting

Could the "HD" logo added by apj's changes not be used instead? That would be cool

http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_.../Skin_Related_Changes/1.1.0_to_1.2.0/TV_Guide

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom