Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Server 2008 R2
Athlon X2 4850e 2.5Ghz
3 or 4 GB RAM (cant remember)
Maxtor Diamondmax21 250GB
TBS 6981 Dual S2 Card
Nova HD S2 Card (not in use)

Just ran a second scan and all the channels have shown up but still are only showing as mapped to 1 tuner!

Thats how it is supposed to work m8, The grabber doesn't know what Tuners are configured for what satellites. I will be giving the option in the next release to select which cards to map cards to.

For now you'll have to map them manually.

Also the data grabbing bug is now sorted, the grabber will not stop until all is grabbed.

Just tried again after a new db and latest version of the plugin, still only found 457 channels! Which log would you like me to post?

Sorry should have mentioned, it is in the file I will release later. The ones released have still got the grabber bug.

TomPP

Portal Pro
March 7, 2011
Home Country
I'm having trouble getting the Radio EPG to fill with MP. The TV
grabber works fine. The appropriate boxes have been ticked in
the TV Server Radio EPG configuration and also the stations have
been mapped on to the Hauppauge DVB-S/S2 card as required. However it appears the
the information is not being grabbed. Any advice would be
welcomed. I'm still using MP v1.1.2. Many thanks.

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    I'm having trouble getting the Radio EPG to fill with MP. The TV
    grabber works fine. The appropriate boxes have been ticked in
    the TV Server Radio EPG configuration and also the stations have
    been mapped on to the Hauppauge DVB-S/S2 card as required. However it appears the
    the information is not being grabbed. Any advice would be
    welcomed. I'm still using MP v1.1.2. Many thanks.

As far as I know Sky do not broadcast EPG data for radio channels. The only data available is now and next which comes through the DVB EPG. I think however Freesat do transmit a EPG data for any stations on their platform however you will have to have the Freesat EPG grabber enabled by ticking "Freesat Info" radio channel.

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    View attachment Sky UK Channel and EPG Grabber_v1.2.0.4.zip

Too many fixes to mention.

Before running this one I suggest you delete your database.

I will upload instructions later on. Just off to work now.

If anyone wants to play around with it and let me know of any bugs they run into then let me know.

If some one could do a channel scan with any region selected then run an update with a different region selected and let me know if any channels become Unmapped. This is a bug in the TVLibrary and I will need to upload a new setup file if so. Thanks.

clarkey2r

Portal Pro
    February 9, 2009
    Home Country
    View attachment 81684

If anyone wants to play around with it and let me know of any bugs they run into then let me know.

If some one could do a channel scan with any region selected then run an update with a different region selected and let me know if any channels become Unmapped. This is a bug in the TVLibrary and I will need to upload a new setup file if so. Thanks.

Hi

I have done a scan with the latest version and deleted the old DB and I got the attached error. Which log would you like me to upload?

Attachments

• SkyEPG error.JPG
      SkyEPG error.JPG
      67.3 KB

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    View attachment 81684

Hi

I have done a scan with the latest version and deleted the old DB and I got the attached error. Which log would you like me to upload?

tv.log thanks.

clarkey2r

Portal Pro
    February 9, 2009
    Home Country
    View attachment 81684

Hi

tv.log thanks.

Attached

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country

icam2

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2011
    Home Country
    Hi DJBlu. I've just installed the new plugin (which says in the zip name 1.2.0.4 but tvservice is reporting it as 1.2.0.3!!!) and the new svn. However with this version i cant even grab anything (even with an clean database and fresh settings) all i get is error Occured. I've now gone back to 1.2.0.2 and its working fine (well apart from the bugs we spoke about). I'll attach my tv.log for you to have a look at. Cheers for now

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom