Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom

DJBlu

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country
Hi DJBlu. I've just installed the new plugin (which says in the zip name 1.2.0.4 but tvservice is reporting it as 1.2.0.3!!!) and the new svn. However with this version i cant even grab anything (even with an clean database and fresh settings) all i get is error Occured. I've now gone back to 1.2.0.2 and its working fine (well apart from the bugs we spoke about). I'll attach my tv.log for you to have a look at. Cheers for now

I think I know what the problem is.

The 2 users who are having trouble are using MD**I

Can you try disabling it and running a grab. If this works then please let me know as I can look into fixing it.

Thanks.

sim1964

Portal Pro
June 23, 2006
UK
Hi DJBlu. I've just installed the new plugin (which says in the zip name 1.2.0.4 but tvservice is reporting it as 1.2.0.3!!!) and the new svn. However with this version i cant even grab anything (even with an clean database and fresh settings) all i get is error Occured. I've now gone back to 1.2.0.2 and its working fine (well apart from the bugs we spoke about). I'll attach my tv.log for you to have a look at. Cheers for now

I think I know what the problem is.

The 2 users who are having trouble are using MD**I

Can you try disabling it and running a grab. If this works then please let me know as I can look into fixing it.

Thanks.

Hi DJBlu
Sorry to burst your bubble but I had the error with v 1.2.0.4 plugin and I am not using M***I log enclosed hope it helps cos I didn't save it before re scanning on the old plugin.

Sim

icam2

Portal Pro
March 7, 2011
Home Country
No Joy DJBlu. Even with M completely removed i'm getting nothing. Added both tv and error logs for you. Cheers

Edit Just compared My Log With clarkey2r above log and there are an exact match.

chrissnow

Portal Pro
January 21, 2011
Nottingham
Home Country
Hi. I've jsut tried to put the new plugin in but it doesnt work for me.
it reports an error while grabbing.
I use "M"

Attached is logs from after clicking grab now, also included is a screenshot.

DJBlu

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom