United Kingdom United Kingdom
Is the skype plugin up to date??

madsrh

Portal Pro
July 15, 2006
Denmark
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I wouldn't say so - unfortunately. The last update is from December 2005 and a lot has happened with Skype since. I would like to see the plugin updated.

MadsRH

dubstar

Portal Pro
October 23, 2006
Home Country
Has anyone seen the MythPhone in mythtv?? It would be great to have a Plugin like that which worked with skype and msn, etc!!

dubstar

Portal Pro
October 23, 2006
Home Country
I've been an active user of linux of several months now and There are some exceptional programs that could be ported in to Media Portal, its just a shame I don't have the ability to actually make it happen myself!!

Another cool idea would be to use Gaim as I mentioned in the msn messenger post, Gaim has a really cool osd feature that would be ideal for Media Portal and I think its going to be present in the new mythtv release.

Check it out: http://gaimosd.sourceforge.net/

I am currently trying to learn now to program in C# But its so difficult teaching myself in what little 'spare time' I have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
Replies
Views
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
No problem, Thanks for you help I will give other software a try:)
Wondering if someone could help me with a tuning problem? My equipment for tuning are (3) HDhomerun primes each with a cable card...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Odd Standby issue DE
Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as I can tell, now when my HTPC wakes up to make a recording it no longer does so in away mode. I will probably do a restore from a backup in the hope that that will resolve the issue.:mad:
Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as...
Generally standby is working well on My Mp 1.32 x64 pre set up. I just have one issue, which was also present on earlier x86...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in categories, like "Marvel" or "Harry Potter", and there's a bug that removes the Release date field from the sorting options after a while (corrupt database?). I've used the nfo tool that creates .nfo files...
I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in...
I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom