[Finished] Sleep Control (1 Viewer)

Meier

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

are there any plans for a Sleep Control? Thats one of the features I need for the WAF.... :)

Meier

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
Well - press a button and have shutdown (or hibernate or...) activated in 5, 10... minutes activated :)

aspik

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 14, 2008
    Well - press a button and have shutdown (or hibernate or...)
    You are aware of the shutdown menu? ;)
    It is accessible by clicking on the "on/off" button in the right corner (BlueVision Skin).

Attachments

• MP2_shutdown_menu.png
      MP2_shutdown_menu.png
      92.2 KB

Meier

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well - press a button and have shutdown (or hibernate or...)
    You are aware of the shutdown menu? ;)
    It is accessible by clicking on the "on/off" button in the right corner (BlueVision Skin).
    Yeah - but that's not timer based - so it's not Happening automatically after eg 20 minutes.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yeah - but that's not timer based - so it's not Happening automatically after eg 20 minutes.
    Hi, please try to activate Powerscheduler plugin in TV Server configuration -> Link

Meier

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, please try to activate Powerscheduler plugin in TV Server configuration -> Link
    Well - that's for the Server - I am talking about the Client :)
    Maybee I Need to be more specific:
    Classic TVs often have a sleep button - you press the button and a timer is activated. After that timer Ends the tv turns off automatically. If you press the Button more often the time is increased.
    For MP1 you can achive this with sleepcontrol and my sleep timer.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oops.

Well, I guess that you will have to wait until MP2 has become attractive enough for @popy to modify his plugin to fit into MP2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
    Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
    I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Odd Standby issue DE
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as I can tell, now when my HTPC wakes up to make a recording it no longer does so in away mode. I will probably do a restore from a backup in the hope that that will resolve the issue.:mad:
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as...
    Generally standby is working well on My Mp 1.32 x64 pre set up. I just have one issue, which was also present on earlier x86...
    Replies
    Views
    Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
    Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
    Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
    Replies
    Views
    Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\HidIr\Remotes\745a17a0-74d3-11d0-b6fe-00a0c90f57da] "EnableDebounce"=dword:00000001 There are several different values for the...
    Debounce Registry Setting For anyone who wants to try the debounce registry setting, this is the setting: Windows Registry Editor...
    I'm currently testing the new Sofabaton x1 remote control with which I want to replace my Harmony. Everything looks good so far...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom