[Sold] Antec Veris Elite VFD Display & IR Receiver (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Stéphane is of course correct. It is the display usage of the VFD acronym that is relevant to my needs. If anyone has any ideas to help, I am still thinking about what to do when I upgrade to Windows 11 and Soundgraph drivers may no longer work, putting my current display into redundancy. The posts about motors, while interesting in...
Stéphane is of course correct. It is the display usage of the VFD acronym that is relevant to my needs. If anyone has any ideas to...
Please could I have recommendations for a suitable VFD for installation in a 5.25 bay. I do prefer the high contrast VFDs to LCD...
Replies
Views
I have now connected the IR Receiver from the HAMA Remote and enabled the HDI in Remotes. It will worke
I have now connected the IR Receiver from the HAMA Remote and enabled the HDI in Remotes. It will worke
Hello I used SerialUIR on my old XP HTPC. But unfortunately I can't get it to work right now. I plugged the COM plug of the old...
Replies
Views
upon a second look at MP Config, there is no latency setting... only "Repeat delay" and "Repeat speed" settings, not even in Windows is there a setting for latency for HID devices. If the remote doesn't have those settings in the MyHarmony setup, then there is no recourse. :(
upon a second look at MP Config, there is no latency setting... only "Repeat delay" and "Repeat speed" settings, not even in...
I have a Logitech Harmony 650 remote and Microsoft 1040 IR receiver which I used successfully for several years on a home-built PC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I updated my HTPC with new hardware and also updated MediaPortal to the newest version. I use the plugin "MiniDisplay" to control my VFD Futaba DM140GINK from Scaleo E mediacenter. It worked perfect beforce and also works now. But after I send my HTPC to standby and wake it up again, the display doesn´t show anything, just the...
Hello, I updated my HTPC with new hardware and also updated MediaPortal to the newest version. I use the plugin "MiniDisplay" to...
Hello, I updated my HTPC with new hardware and also updated MediaPortal to the newest version. I use the plugin "MiniDisplay" to...
Replies
Views
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom