Solved - New Install 1.15.0 Starting TV Crashes MP - WIN 10 HDHOMERUN (1 Viewer)

thesparhawk0

March 29, 2017
Australia Australia
Hi guys
I am a newbie to MP, I generally use Windows MCE.
So far I have had the same issue for both MP2 which I installed then uninstalled to try MP 1.15.0.
I have managed to watch some stored vids on my NAS just to check and make sure all was kinda working.
I have run the TV Configuration and scanned for channels on my HDHomerun all OK.
Opening MP1.15 and going to TV\TV Guide and selecting a channel causes MP to apparently freexe for a min or so and then the notification that it has stopped working and that I need to close it appears. Had the same result for MP2 so i am guessing it is something in my setup.

Again any help guys is greatly appreciated.

I have been trying randomly over the last ffew years to get MP up and running with no real success but after seeing it working on a few other vids I am gonna power on with it.

Cheers
thesparhawk0

thesparhawk0

March 29, 2017
Australia Australia
Sooooooooooooo reading the forum seems to be the solution

If anyone needs to know how to solve.

I set all Codecs to LAV

Something to do with a windows 10 update -
KB3216755

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
squidina [solved] - MediaPortal 1.22 won't start even with new install General Support 4
cladinshadows85 timeshift error <solved> General 2
F [Solved] Movies View with Thumbnail Layou General Support 4
J [solved] Lag on client-only PCs General 0
joecrow [solved] (Solved) Win 10 1809 Woes General Support 4
L [solved] MovPicNFO mit NAS? Video & DVD 1
joecrow (Solved) EPG wrong General Support 18
D [SOLVED] Radio issue in MediaPortal 1.20 Pre-Release 1.20 Pre Release 47
TheBatfink [solved] Homescreen tile labels are offset Titanius 3
toricred x64 Bit Installer for 2.2.3 General 2
F Problems with new install of MP2 Newcomers Forum 3
C Can't install any extensions - DLL error Installation, configuration support 19
joecrow 1.25.0 5031: Error on Install. Bugreports 24
P [solved] MP2 new install, 2 x hdhomerun tuners, client on same PC unable to view TV & recordings Newcomers Forum 8
M MediaPortal2 TV Config Error on Install (0x80004005) General 7
ajs [fixed] 5022: Improving the MPE Installer, providing nicer GUI :) MediaPortal 1 42
Rob Hexenmeister Dependency error on install v2.3.2.0 OnlineVideos 28
ajs [fixed] 5015: Improving the MP1 installer, providing nicer GUI :) MediaPortal 1 138
N No TV or EPG on fresh install General 0
D [solved] Changed username in Win10, now TV Server config crashes on fresh install Installation, configuration support 1
T MediaPortal Extensions Manager Fehlermeldung bei Installation einer Erweiterung Installationsprobleme? 1
doskabouter [Question] Optional installation of subcomponents in MPE1 Developer Discussions 1
D Unable to install 1.22 on Win 10 Newcomers Forum 9
D I just installed MP 1.23. Which version of Schedules Direct should I use, where do I obtain it from Newcomers Forum 6
J Server vs Client Install General 5