sort by Date (1 Viewer)

Ponyriemen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2007
    /root/home
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i just tested the new 1.0 BETA, just amazing!
    If you could make it possible that the User can also sort Movies by "last edited", you would be my Hero!

Ist it possible?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    You can use the use the "Edited" date if you like Ponyriemen, it is configurable under Advanced Settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in categories, like "Marvel" or "Harry Potter", and there's a bug that removes the Release date field from the sorting options after a while (corrupt database?). I've used the nfo tool that creates .nfo files...
    I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in...
    I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
    Replies
    Views
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
    I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields) so I have decided to have a go at creating an XML based on the XBMC Local xml. This has not been tested with multi languages and it has been configured for my personal collection. I'm hoping it will work...
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
    Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom