start music share watcher in low priority (1 Viewer)

idioteque

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I love the new music share watcher option.

would it be possilbe to add the function to have the music share watcher to start in low priority by default ?

onkl

Portal Pro
    February 18, 2005
    Wageningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You can create a shortcut with the commandline "Start (location of musicsharewatcher)/LOW" and put that in the startup folder of my programs.

More info (meant for batch files, but you can read it between the lines) here

idioteque

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    yes i know that's possible. But the task of the musicsharewatcher is to run in the background and watch the music shares.

So, for me it would be logical to have the program run, at default, in low priority

hwahrmann

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 15, 2004
    Vienna, Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    You either start Musicsharewatcher.exe, which you can start using the method described above OR you enable the Plugin.
    When the plugin is enabled, it is executed as part of MP and now priority can be set.

So i asume you are starting the exe and you can use the method from above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.32 Start MP with e.g. Music DE
    Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mpstartit-start-mediaportal-with-specific-plugin.84578/post-928783
    Yes! That was what I was looking for! Thanks @Lichloathe ! And it's still working :)...
    I am wondering... didn't we have a Plugin wich made it possible to start MP with certain Module - e.g. directly start with Tv or...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    When starting, the Media Portal says that the database is damaged, the computer may have crashed while writing to the database, or the disk is damaged or some other problem. SQLiteClient: FanartHandler.db3 cmd:sqlite3_finalize err:CORRUPT/CORRUPT detailed:database disk image is malformed query You can try to treat the database as a...
    When starting, the Media Portal says that the database is damaged, the computer may have crashed while writing to the database, or...
    Hi, I use Mediaportal 1 a lot and have created a lot of Fanart jpegs for my music soundtracks but just in the last 2 weeks I have...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom