Stream Live TV (1 Viewer)

conners

Portal Member
May 27, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Is there a way, or plugin, to watch live tv streams (sport) in MediaPortal 1?

Thanks

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi conners

Is there a way, or plugin, to watch live tv streams (sport) in MediaPortal 1?
    MediaPortal's TV Server enables you to view and record traditional TV channels (Freeview, Freesat).
    The OnlineVideos plugin enables you to view some internet streams.
    If you'd like a more specific answer than than, you'll need to be more specific about what you mean by "live tv streams (sport)".

conners

Portal Member
    May 27, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Yes, I meant internet streams.

Are there other plugins apart from the OmlineVideos plugin?

Thanks

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Are there other plugins apart from the OmlineVideos plugin?
    There's the TV Server VODServer. Aside from that, no I don't think so.
    Why do you ask?
    What specific streams are you wanting to receive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Since updating the BIOS and the audio driver two weeks ago, I have not experienced the above problem again.
    Occasionally if I pause Live TV then resume it later, the video keeps playing but the audio is stuck in a half second loop. As of...
    Replies
    Views
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    @CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
    Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
    Replies
    Views
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom