streamed mp basic home (1 Viewer)

benoit77

Portal Pro
January 21, 2008
Doue
Home Country
France France
je voudrais savoir comment on fait pour avoir la version francaise pour le basic home

titof

Portal Pro
March 3, 2008
Home Country
France France
Re : streamed mp basic home

Je crois pas qu'il existe une version française. Par contre, tu peux modifier les labels avec l'éditeur.

benoit77

Portal Pro
January 21, 2008
Doue
Home Country
France France

depuis le changement de mon skin , je ne peux pas lire les musiques FLAC et MP3, chose que je pouvais lire avec l'ancien skin (black & white) trop bizarre

benoit77

Portal Pro
January 21, 2008
Doue
Home Country
France France

je suis retourné sur mon ancien skin et pareil, impossible a lire les musiques; il m'indique audio codec: quelqu'un peut m'aider. j'ai rien modifié depuis la derniere fois ou j'ai installer le nouveau skin streamed MP

benoit77

Portal Pro
January 21, 2008
Doue
Home Country
France France

oui avec VLC ca marche nikel et ca marchait avant d'installer le nouveau skin,c'est ca qu'est bizarre

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Will try to do so ;)
Will try to do so ;)
I'm customizing DefaultWideHD with larger text for my old eyes. I find that the name for the plugin "Moving Pictures" is too long...
Replies
Views
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
If you can keep this up and running then I'm ready to add the theme back. But I do not see much difference with my theme in appearance.
Hi! Installed MP 1.31 today, and before I didn't have sub menus for TV and MovingPictures. My setup looked something like this...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom