Streamed MP Beta Release v0.1.167 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
its a quick fix, just fire up MP and change the onup/ondown in the controls in question with a text editor. Just use myrefresh to verify the changes as you do it.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
melfacion - Are you sure that the Alarm plugin works with the default skin? Make sure of that first!

That is a good point, and i will check if it works or not.

But the back button should anyways send me back to the previous screen (home in this case), but the only way out of the alarm screen is pressing "the green button".

spuck: It is not only the spincontrols. When i change from single alarm to periodically, the weekday selection is visually right below the time, but the selection order doesn't match. I don't remember which came before which, but there is some mixup there ;)

edit: it is not the main alarm screen that is the problem (the back button works there), but when i select to set a new alarm, the only way back is "the green button". Sorry for the lack of accuracy.

I just remade the whole thing, doesn't look as good now but it works better and is a lot less confusing. comitted to svn.

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Follow the link to the projects google code page in the first post. You'll find the svn link there, under source.

Use the svn files with caution tho, they are generally not tested, and may not work even tho they are there. For most people I recommend to wait for the next release. The installer is not updated for each revision in svn, so everything has to be done manually.

etheesdad

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2008
    Adelaide
    Has anyone managed to get My Emulators working with Streamed MP?

Have tried using a couple of different my emulators.xml skins in Streamed MP folder but I get a blank screen when I try to launch a game. Has anyone had any success? School holidays coming up and want to get a VBA emulator working on MP for the kids...

the_ult

Portal Pro
    June 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    When installing StreamedMP, you can choose between Spucks version and Matsk88 version.
    See: Gallery - streamedmp - Google Code for more information.

If you would like to change it after installing, you'll probably have to copy the correct files from the SVN to your StreamedMP map

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Have tried using a couple of different my emulators.xml skins in Streamed MP folder but I get a blank screen when I try to launch a game. Has anyone had any success? School holidays coming up and want to get a VBA emulator working on MP for the kids...

Do you have the emulator working with other skins? What version of the emulator plugin are you using? I would recommend you use the latest (SVN version). A working .xml and download link for SVN version are available here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ugin-id-xml-file-49038/index3.html#post337455

Emph

i2ambler

Portal Member
    February 4, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Can i get a good basichome.xml from someone? Im experiencing the weird blanking of the text when scrolling through menu items as discussed earlier. Im running the latest version of stream. Thanks in advance!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom