Streamed MP Beta Release v0.1.167 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
how do i get this view ?

I have this one

One ohter thing is that now going left or right doesnt give me the change view menu, can i get it back?

The left and right menu functionality was intentionally removed from the tvseries plugin. To get that , menu go to control panel -> add/remove programs and the skin will be listed on there. Go to modify and chose the default layout view for tvseries and then follow these instructions TV Series setup

carmenm

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
Home Country
France France
Why was the left and right menu removed? It was the only way to switch quickly from all to latest. Now i have to go in the menu the change view. It s a lot longer. What do you think?

By using the setup i get this
tvseries_series_poster_list.jpg

So my question is how do i switch to the filmStrip View?

EDIT: The change view menu exists with the XBMC style if you go to the right so thank you very much!!!

crusoli

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Why was the left and right menu removed? It was the only way to switch quickly from all to latest. Now i have to go in the menu the change view. It s a lot longer. What do you think?
I personally think it's better now. I always hit the left/right button one time too often and the "choose view" dialog popped up. Was pretty anoying.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
I personally think it's better now. I always hit the left/right button one time too often and the "choose view" dialog popped up. Was pretty anoying.

Im glad it was removed also, way to easy for it to pop up which was very annoying.

carmenm

Portal Pro
April 15, 2008
Home Country
France France
It is not removed in the XBMC style view and i am very pleased! The only thing i need to know is how to switch to the filmstrip view.

JayDox

Portal Member
August 6, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Wow! What an awesome skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
This is going to be the No 1 for MP.

Thanks to the whole Streamed MP crew!!!!!!!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    It is not removed in the XBMC style view and i am very pleased! The only thing i need to know is how to switch to the filmstrip view.

To get Filmstrip view you need to set the 'Series' View Settings to 'Graphical' and not 'Text'.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Bagal

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 15, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I hate you - in the nicest possible way of course! :D

How am I supposed to choose between all these great skins that keep appearing for MP?? :confused:

Thanks for all your hard work, it's looking really good :D

Technicolour

Portal Pro
    May 20, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    This is legendary.

Hopefully the issues I'm having with blacking of images on coming back from watching something etc. will be fixed in the RC4 release occuring anytime now.

And then Mediaportal will be 110% pro

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom