Streamed MP Beta Release v0.1.167 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownGhost

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    ltfearme:

Thanks just what i was looking for :)

the screen saver don't work, and the blanking screen dos also not work...
    Humm can this be the skin ? or is it one of the plug ins Ive just updated. TV series and Moving pictures.

its important to have screen saver + blanking of screen when one has plasma tv. to not get the Burn in stuff..

any one got info on how to get this to work?
    Blanking screen or screen saver

(thy are both enabled in my settings)

Mike1978

Portal Pro
    July 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maybe I'm blind, but I don't have page up/down arrows do scroll faster to a certain movie / series in all list views. e.g. when I'm in MovingPictures. When a movie is selected and I hit "left" then a black box appears where the cover should be. When I hit "right" the menue (List view, Filmstrip etc.) is coming up. How can I scroll fast up/down?

I love this skin and even my wife does ;-)

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Maybe I'm blind, but I don't have page up/down arrows do scroll faster to a certain movie / series in all list views. e.g. when I'm in MovingPictures. When a movie is selected and I hit "left" then a black box appears where the cover should be. When I hit "right" the menue (List view, Filmstrip etc.) is coming up. How can I scroll fast up/down?

I love this skin and even my wife does ;-)

Not quite sure what your trying to explain here but if you have a screenshot pointing out what is happening and what you expect to happen that would be much appreciated.

Mike1978

Portal Pro
    July 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

In Monochrome I had this buttons to jump to the next page:

15518d1199901550-monochrome-those-who-like-dark-skins-updated-using-fan-art-preview.jpg

The buttons in the right down corner saying 1/2

In StreamedMP my screen looks like this:

MyMusic.JPG

I can't navigate to the "page-button".

Yeah, my english is horrible so it's quite difficult to explain the problem, sorry :-(

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Hi!

Yeah, my english is horrible so it's quite difficult to explain the problem, sorry :-(

Might see about adding these arrows to tvseries, but i will defiantly add them to my music, thanks for bringing that up.:)

stefancrs

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I still haven't tried this skin out (will wait for FTR support), but I must say that you guys are really raising the bar here for how the configuration of a theme should be handled! Especially if you manage to move more settings into MP instead of having them externally.

In the long run, it might even make sense to have a custom "package" installer, which installs _everything_ and set ups shares etc during the process. It's the configuration part of MP that is the main issue for newcomers these days, methinks.

Anyway, you guys are doing an awesome job with this. Keep it up!

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    The moving stuff into MP thingy is actually a code change for TV-series, this group has close ties to both of the coolest MP plugins =) Ltfearme is one of the guys developing TV-series, and the two others are alpha/beta testers for moving pictures. This ensures that the skin is always updated for the plugins, and if the skin needs some change the devs can quickly do them in the plugin as well.

stefancrs

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    The moving stuff into MP thingy is actually a code change for TV-series, this group has close ties to both of the coolest MP plugins =) Ltfearme is one of the guys developing TV-series, and the two others are alpha/beta testers for moving pictures. This ensures that the skin is always updated for the plugins, and if the skin needs some change the devs can quickly do them in the plugin as well.

FWIW, it should be able to make a "MP Configuration" plugin as well, eventhough a restart of MP would be needed for settings to apply.

Not saying that you guys should make it, just that it's doable :)

JayDox

Portal Member
    August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

Might see about adding these arrows to tvseries, but i will defiantly add them to my music, thanks for bringing that up.:)

Why not adding these arrows also to My Videos and Moving Pictures? I always used these arrows to browse through my movies in a comfortable way. I would like to use these arrows again in Streamed MP. :)

Another thing, in My Videos and Moving Pictures there is no difference between "Icons" and "Big Icons" in the "View Options" of the hidden menu. No matter if i choose "Icons" or "Big Icons" the movieposter thumbnails as well as the whole layout always look the same.

Anyway, thanks for a all the hard work you put into this masterpiece of a skin! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom