Streamed MP Beta v0.5.361 [08 Feb 2009] (1 Viewer)

mars

Portal Member
August 1, 2008
MP Beta v0.5.361 nad MP 1.0.1

Thanks, disaster123, for making things clear ;-)

Now, since MP 1.0.1 is not out yet, which version of streamed MP do I have to switch back in order to have it working with MP 1.0.0. Or is there another hint You might have for me ?

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
...But when pressing the right arrow on my keyboard... i can select "Basic home" So the menu is left alligned instead! I like this much more! But how can i make it standard!!?? So it starts with "Basic home" everytime i start Mediaportal!?
MediaPortal Configuration -> General -> "Start with basic home screen"
or when you install StreamedMP 0.5.361 there is an option to activate this feature.

Okay thank you very much ;)

Any idea what the .xml file names are for the "Video player - The one shown when playing a video"

I'm looking for the files which includes the top and bottom bar, and how they look! Because i like the ones used in "Mediastream theme" more... So i wan't to replace the ones in StreamedMP...
Mainly beacuse i'm missing the Stop, Play, And Next etc etc buttons in StreamedMP!! (In the bottom bar) :/
And a clickable topbar (Jump to a specific place in a movie)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Videoosd.xml
I modified it because I want to have the synopsis in MyFilms and Tvseries when pressing the OSD button. With the default xml file, the synopsis only is showed when pausing.
MediaStream OSD doesnt show the current hour? Bad for me

losttown

Community Skin Designer
January 7, 2008
Wow fantastic work!

I upgraded MP svn for this, MovingPictures 0.7 & TVSeries. I'm not sure whether it is the skin or the SVN that is smoother but now MP is flying!

The new TV Section looks wonderful and really fits into the style of the skin now by using the Action Menu for settings. It's a shame the new TV Progress bar just missed out on the release, it looks fantastic too - great work Losttown!

One, tiny thing (as there always is with gushing posts like this! :)). The red record dot whilst TVServer is recording doesn't show through all screens. As it uses the time area to display, would adding it in to common.time.xml make it work throughout StreamedMP?

Anyway....thanks so much for your work...MP is :eek: with this skin.

EDIT: Just had a thorough look for the record-red-dot as to when it does and doesn't appear. It only seems to be invisible when video is being played fullscreen (either in TV section or Video section)

Mortstar, thank you for your testing and greats ideas, it is also your work. :D

The record-red-dot is invisible in VideoFullScreen.xml also in Blue3wide.

Losttown

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Videoosd.xml
I modified it because I want to have the synopsis in MyFilms and Tvseries when pressing the OSD button. With the default xml file, the synopsis only is showed when pausing.
MediaStream OSD doesnt show the current hour? Bad for me

Allright thank you... It's now done and i'm satisfied :)

BUT there is a minor problem... The Top bar, is placed at the bottom (Overlapping the bottom buttons etc etc)
I wan't that to be moved to the top... how can this be done!? WHich XML defines where the topbar is placed on the screen!?

I have tried to replace the topbar.xml. but with no luck... When pointing the mouse at the top of the screen, the topbar is shown at the bottom.... I want it to be shown at the top...

Newermind... I managed to solve it myself, by replacing the common.progressbar.xml :)

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    WOW!
    The TV Section is really great now! The animated channel logo; animation in epg view...

Definitely the best skin available! Thanks for it!

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
    October 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    There seems to be a problem with the menu.... Which can be caused when navigating with the mouse!!

Basic home screen is enabled in the Mediaportal Config!

Normal view... The square indicates where i can navigate with the mouse... If i move the mouse outside the square, then the screen begin to look wird... :/ I can get back to the normal view by scrolling the mouse, og by pressing Up / Down arrow on the keyboard...

The unusual view.. This happens when navigating the mouse outside the square.. (To the areas marked with the arrows!)

Running the Latest StreamedMP, without any modicications! And Latest Mediaportal...

But i also have a problem saying (When Mediaportal starts) That the currently selected skin is outdated!???

damaster

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks for the grat work... I'm staying at version 1.0.0 of MP an it works fine...

the only thing that don't work after the Update is, that covers in Moving Pictures, don't shown cursive anymore in the Fanart orientated Layout. I tried a several times to Modify the view over running the installer agian, but nothing resolve the Problem :(

Have anyone an working solution for me?
    Hasn't that always been like that? It has for me...
    I have to go left and righ with remote to get them to rotate...
    Sometimes also in Mp-tvseries.

I dont think its skin related..

Same here, have to go left and then right to get the cover art to be slanted. This is on 3 Vista machines, not XP. The straight cover art look is boring :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom