Streamed MP Beta v0.5.361 [08 Feb 2009] (1 Viewer)

buddman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2008
    TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Ok, thanks ltfearme. I'll go ahead and raise one. For now I'll just stay with static backgrounds.

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    Yeah, I'm a bit confused as well. But I re-read this entire thread and I think the following is accurate:

- this is a beta skin update intended for the unreleased SVN of MP (1.0.1).
    - most functions will work under 1.0 except the TV recordings section. TV recordings do not show up, so you lose the ability to watch recorded TV.
    - updating MP to the unreleased SVN 1.0.1 should only be done on test systems and not on live systems (like your living room), since there may be unwanted bugs that impact on usability
    - if you want to run this skin on MP 1.0.0, you need to edit an XML file to avoid the warnings during start-up.

For me, TV recordings are a major function that I can't live without, and I don't want to risk running the unreleased 1.0.1 so I won't try this skin out. Hopefully when MP 1.0.1 is released, an updated version of this skin will shortly follow, and all will be good!

nicx

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2006
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    dir: I dont want to read that ;)

I love the new version because I had some problems with the old on and they are fixed now, so I just want to know how I can get the recordings section work with the new StreamedMP version, maybe its enough if I copy the old recording-section-xml to the skin directory?

nicx...

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I just copied the "old" mytvrecordings.xml to the latest installation: working....

cheers

joystick

mickyblue

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2005
    Brisbane Australia
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Absolutely love this skin have been using it for awhile now however i have a problem with the new version in that as you can see in the attached image there is no data showing in the main view of the TV guide, however the data is there fine as you can see it in the mini guide and when you press information when viewing a program, i have tried both the 8 and 12 line versions long with the standard and large font variations

would anyone have any ideas as to what would cause this

mickyblue

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
      Untitled.jpg
      86 KB
    • Untitled2.jpg
      Untitled2.jpg
      104.1 KB

damaster

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks for the grat work... I'm staying at version 1.0.0 of MP an it works fine...

the only thing that don't work after the Update is, that covers in Moving Pictures, don't shown cursive anymore in the Fanart orientated Layout. I tried a several times to Modify the view over running the installer agian, but nothing resolve the Problem :(

Have anyone an working solution for me?
    Hasn't that always been like that? It has for me...
    I have to go left and righ with remote to get them to rotate...
    Sometimes also in Mp-tvseries.

I dont think its skin related..

Same here, have to go left and then right to get the cover art to be slanted. This is on 3 Vista machines, not XP. The straight cover art look is boring :(

The covers in TvSeries season view are slanted/skewed, but they are not in series view and not in MovingPictures. Why the inconsistency? Personally, I much prefer the slanted/skewed covers as I'm sure many others do as well.

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    I just copied the "old" mytvrecordings.xml to the latest installation: working....

cheers

joystick

oHHHH!!!

Now ya see, that's why we pay these guys the big bucks.

/me runs off to try out skin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom