Streamed MP Beta v0.5.361 [08 Feb 2009] (1 Viewer)

nicx

Portal Pro
February 1, 2006
Stuttgart
Home Country
Germany Germany
@mars
record section is totally new with upcoming MP 1.0.1 - so you cannot use it with MP 1.0

is there a possibility to fix this problem in any xml-file for example? i really dont want to update to a svn version. or should i revert back to an old streamedmp version?

nicx...

zeebee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2007
    Only this skin crashes MP in Basic Home for me (sometimes after a plugin or standby). Doesnt show anything in the logs though... Anyone else expierenced this problem?

Otherwise it looks really hot, espeacially the new tv record section!

DethSpune

Portal Member
    October 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I've been muckin' around with MediaPortal for about the last 6-7 months, trying out different skins versions and plugin versions pretty frequently over that time period, but haven't settled down on anything so far.

This is hands-down the single best skin I have used yet. The installation was super easy, thanks to that slick installer, any options were dead simple to configure, and it has been working flawlessly for the last week. It looks great, I like the clean subtle background pictures, it's very easy to read, it's fast, awesome skin. I have come across a couple of instances where I get a couple of letters that overlap each other, but it's been pretty rare, and it hasn't been bothering me at all.

Basically, you've turned me away from using my regular windows explorer to watch stuff through my HTPC, to something that looks, well... finished.

Thanks very much for your hard work!

damaster

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    ftothe3,

changed it from 60 minutes to 30 and still don't get anything. Maybe I will after 30......

I have the same problem with this latest version of the skin. No weather info on the basic home screen, just am empty box.

Never mind, problem solved. I am now seeing weather info in the basic home screen after setting refresh down to 10 minutes.

buddman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2008
    TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Any reason why fanart for MPTVSerires cycles on every movement between episodes now (i.e., if I go from episode 1 to episode 2, backdrop changes, or if I move within the series at all, any movement triggers a change in backdrop)? I like having random fanart on, but I don't like it cycling through backdrops so often. Is there anyway to have it only cycle when I enter into a new season like it was doing with the previous version of this skin?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Any reason why fanart for MPTVSerires cycles on every movement between episodes now (i.e., if I go from episode 1 to episode 2, backdrop changes, or if I move within the series at all, any movement triggers a change in backdrop)? I like having random fanart on, but I don't like it cycling through backdrops so often. Is there anyway to have it only cycle when I enter into a new season like it was doing with the previous version of this skin?

This was done by design, and is controlled by the plugin not the skin.

buddman

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2008
    TX
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Can that function be changed? I'm looking through the plugin settings and don't see where you can adjust it.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Nope, its hard coded to work that way. You could raise an enhancement request to have more control over it though. If enough people want it then I will implement it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom