Streamed MP Beta v0.7.409 [21 Mar 2009] (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    hmm, is that new rounded covers optional? i don't like it...

It will be, I thought some people would not like them. Probably in the next version of setup you will see a checkbox remove them.

There is a small problem with the reflection from the new rounded covers.

If you look at the a season poster, it looks like both the season poster and the series poster are being reflected at once.

Thanks, this is because the series poster is also visible in season view incase there is no season poster. Will put in a check for HasThumb as well.

incy2k

Portal Member
    October 20, 2005
    Really love this skin and really appreciate the speedy updates. Wishing there was a temporary "hack" included (or maybe a stickied guide) while we're currently having issues with basic home to allow this skin to use pilehave's customised myhome . I dont know if darre's post within mods and bugfixes suptopic is still compatible with the latest version.
    Guess I could upload the mod I made for myself for the ultimate homescreen :p

Basically its a merge of pilehaves homescreen and mattsk's basichome. I encourage you to grab pilehaves mediastream.dll as well for this to behave like it should.

This does not replace basichome, but your standard home. So remember to untick "start with basichome screen" in mp config.

Thx goes out to both team StreamedMP and pilehave for amazing work =)

! Please let me know if somethings not working, I think it should work for a standard setup, but I'm not 100% certain. !
    ! And please backup your fonts.xml and myhome.xml before applying this "patch" !

I think the constant crashing with basic home is effecting quite a few and feel it would be wise to temporarily adopt some of pilehave's methods in order to get this skin looking correct, my main problem with myhome is the menu being centred its just plain irritating.Again i must stress this is temporary as i much prefer myhome but feel its currently very ugly/ inconsistent with the skin.
    To sum up, could either a) the option for a better (pilehave) myhome be included in the next release until the problem is fixed and we can return to using basic home or b) a stickied guide be added alerting people of this option.
    Again thanks for such a great skin (also i'm in favour for the rounded corners, nice touch)

etheesdad

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2008
    Adelaide
    cant navigate in Recorded TV

I just installed 0.7.409 on 1.0 stable and cant navigate via keyboard in "Recorded TV" menu

Process:

Ran streamedmp installer

Downloaded previous mytvseries from here
    MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - MP-TVSeries

copied plugins into plugins/windows folder

Obtained mytvrecordedtv.xml and settings_general.xml from here
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...-5-beta-mediaportal-1-0-0-a-54859/#post378189

over-wrote mytvrecordedtv.xml and settings_general.xml in /progra~1/team-mediaportal/mediaportal/skin/streamedmp

All looks ok except when I navigate to Recorded TV the cursor remains stuck on top recording in list.

my remote wont work as keyboard (keyboard does not work either) cursor wont shift at all in this menu except by mouse.

Keyboard navigation works fine in the other screens.

Just in case Id missed something, I repeated the process.

Downloaded mytvrecordedtv.xml and settings_general.xml again from link here
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/new-streamed-mp-beta-v0-7-409-21-mar-2009-a-56769/

Pasted into /progra~1/team-mediaportal/mediaportal/skin/streamedmp over-writing existing files.

Still no luck.

Am I missing something?

zeebee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2007
    Try pressing right in the recording section (so it brings up the right menu) and then left to return to the list. Then you should be able to navigate through the recordings - at least it worked for me.

ronzelver

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 13, 2008
    Sittard
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Updated 4TR skin files

Is there somebody around who already updated the TV skin files for 4TheRecord (v. 1.3.3.2)?
    I really love StreamedMP, but some of the buttons in the 4TR TV Plugin replacements have no title.

TIA
    Ron

etheesdad

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2008
    Adelaide
    Try pressing right in the recording section (so it brings up the right menu) and then left to return to the list. Then you should be able to navigate through the recordings - at least it worked for me.

Thanks Zeebee

Thats better. Did as you suggested and can navigate the menu now. Much appreciated.

Weird fault though....

clobber

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2008
    I really like the curved posters. It sets them apart from the backdrop. Nice work..

I'm using an early SVN of 1.0.1 and having a few issues. Would they be resolved with a more recent SVN? If so, how can I upgrade and retain all settings and fanart etc? The two issues:

1) Is the online videos stuff just the xml copied from their forum? I have the exact same problems that I did with that one. First, it only works in list view. Second, after choosing Plugins->Online Videos->MSNBC->Nightly News and playing a video, I'm always forced back to choose Plugins->Online Videos again.

2) The Fan Art chooser does not seem to work. For every series I choose, it goes to the choose screen and there are some new labels "Resolution," Disabled" and "Chosen" all displayed in blue, but there is no fan art at all on the screen - like there used to be. My internet connection is working and I can get to thetvdb.com so that should not be the problem (unless there is an api issue).

I do have one suggestion. In the documentation it is not clear which of the supported plugins are actually installed as part of StreamedMP. For example, tvseries and moving pictures are both automagically installed. However, online videos is not. Not exactly a big deal, but would be nice if it was documented in the release notes.

****I'm now finding that TVSeries and My Videos are not updating with newly added shows. Actually, TV Series did find some, but not all. I went into the TVSeries configuration and did an import. Error message attached. Never seen that before. Also where can I find the .6 version? I think I need to revert.

THANKS!

Attachments

• error.JPG
      error.JPG
      17.8 KB

mitiok2008

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2009
    Thank you for the great skin! Extreamly fast development! Thank!
    And question. I was told that skin shown under the link
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...psis-info-while-movie-plays-56870/#post395060 is for Moving Pictures. I'm interesting in DTS, H.264, etc logos in upper line of the screen. Is it really Moving Pictures? if so, what should I do to have my configuration to support it. Currently I have MP 1.0 + StreamedMP 0.6.384.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is there somebody around who already updated the TV skin files for 4TheRecord (v. 1.3.3.2)?
    I really love StreamedMP, but some of the buttons in the 4TR TV Plugin replacements have no title.

TIA
    Ron

As I did them I better have a look, using them myself and have not noticed anything odd but I am still on MP 1.0, what version of MP are you using?

Will look at this tomorrow evening.

Cheers

Trevor

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Trevor

You might want to look here, think there needs to be a change with FTR itself to support new skin changes, still awaiting some more feedback from dvdfreak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom