Streamed MP Beta v0.7.409 [21 Mar 2009] (1 Viewer)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Trevor

You might want to look here, think there needs to be a change with FTR itself to support new skin changes, still awaiting some more feedback from dvdfreak.

Thanks Ray, makes sense now - remember that change going in, time has not allowed for SVN installation/testing - that and I rely on 4TR and DBlu's TSWriter so have held back on SVNs till they stabilse.

MY development systems dont have access to TV services which makes this a little tricky - will see if I can throw a test system together this w/e...sort these skin files and also look at the changes for Aeon Wide!

Trevor

Kiwi

Portal Pro
September 21, 2006
Pukerua Bay
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Try pressing right in the recording section (so it brings up the right menu) and then left to return to the list. Then you should be able to navigate through the recordings - at least it worked for me.

Thanks Zeebee

Thats better. Did as you suggested and can navigate the menu now. Much appreciated.

Weird fault though....

Hi
Edit mytvrecordedtv.xml and change default control to 10 from memory (not at htpc right now, I think the standard default is 11). This of course is on the mytvrecordedtv.xml that is compatible with 1.0.
Good luck

ronzelver

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 13, 2008
    Sittard
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is there somebody around who already updated the TV skin files for 4TheRecord (v. 1.3.3.2)?
    I really love StreamedMP, but some of the buttons in the 4TR TV Plugin replacements have no title.

TIA
    Ron

As I did them I better have a look, using them myself and have not noticed anything odd but I am still on MP 1.0, what version of MP are you using?

Will look at this tomorrow evening.

Cheers

Trevor

I am running the latest Disaster123 SVN 22029 based build.

Thanks in advance for looking at this :D

Ron

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    As I did them I better have a look, using them myself and have not noticed anything odd but I am still on MP 1.0, what version of MP are you using?

Cheers

Trevor

Ron

That explains it, I have a few skin files to update for the latest MP code and I also think there will need to be some changes to 4TR required. Will see what I can do but may not be able to fully sort unti MP 1.0.1 is released and 4TR updated to suit.

Trevorl

ronzelver

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 13, 2008
    Sittard
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Cheers

Trevor

Ron

That explains it, I have a few skin files to update for the latest MP code and I also think there will need to be some changes to 4TR required. Will see what I can do but may not be able to fully sort unti MP 1.0.1 is released and 4TR updated to suit.

Trevorl

What do you mean with '... and 4TR updated to suit'? If you mean the 'dummy' TVPlugin, there are builds of this one for the latest MP SVN on the 4TR forum.

Anyway many thanks for looking into this!
    Ron

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    What do you mean with '... and 4TR updated to suit'? If you mean the 'dummy' TVPlugin, there are builds of this one for the latest MP SVN on the 4TR forum.

Ron

Seen that, not sure if it is just complied against the new DLLs or, if changes are required, this version contains them. Will know more later...

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country

Ron

Seen that, not sure if it is just complied against the new DLLs or, if changes are required, this version contains them. Will know more later...

My TSWriter is up to date with the latest SVN m8.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Is there somebody around who already updated the TV skin files for 4TheRecord (v. 1.3.3.2)?
    I really love StreamedMP, but some of the buttons in the 4TR TV Plugin replacements have no title.

TIA
    Ron

Ok, I have had a look at this tonight but apart from the missing Group Change button in the TVGuide (which does require some changes to the 4TR code) I can not see anything wrong.

Can you give me some spicific examples, screenshot maybe, of the actual errors.

For info my test rig is just the client running the latest SVN 22029, 4TR 1.3.3.2 + Hex edited version of the 4tr dummy TV Plugin and StreamedMP Beta v0.7.409 - all applied on a clean system - server system is still running MP 1.0 with 4tr 1.3.3.2

Cheers

Trevor

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Can you give me some spicific examples

Trevor

The last thing I remember was, no recorded programs showing, now if that was in icon view or list view not sure, but maybe that would be the place to look.

Sorry, a bit to reluctant to install many extra's at this moment, as doing to much testing of MP core functions, which includes recording :)

which does require some changes to the 4TR code

We think so as well :(

Thanks for your looking into this, always appreciated, as I know it can be time consuming.

Regards

ronzelver

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 13, 2008
    Sittard
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok, I have had a look at this tonight but apart from the missing Group Change button in the TVGuide (which does require some changes to the 4TR code) I can not see anything wrong.

Can you give me some spicific examples, screenshot maybe, of the actual errors.

For info my test rig is just the client running the latest SVN 22029, 4TR 1.3.3.2 + Hex edited version of the 4tr dummy TV Plugin and StreamedMP Beta v0.7.409 - all applied on a clean system - server system is still running MP 1.0 with 4tr 1.3.3.2

Cheers

Trevor

I will drop some screenshots tonight, summarizing: there are no button labels in any of the menu's, recorded TV list, recording dialog (after pressing the OK button on a future program in the TV Guide). It only shows the number of each button?!

Grtz,
    Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom