Streamed MP Beta v0.8.448 [13 Apr 2009] (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Aarrgghh, Nooooo......!!!
    I really appreciate all the work that goes into this skin but I just gotta say, I don't like these recent changes to the TVSeries layout. I used to prefer the filmstrip layout, but with the new 'info box' (ala Moving Pics) covering half the filmstrip (don't like being able to only see 4 titles at one time, prefer to see the whole strip) I decided to change to the WideBanner layout (I don't like the info box in MovingPics either, I use one of the modded MovingPics skins for that), but now we're gonna get less on the WideBanner view; less shows at any one time, no show 'summary' (there really should be a show summary on the main page).....; Nah, don't like it at all.

Anybody got any TVSeries modded files they would like to share? I'm gonna have a look myself & try to bring back the full filmstrip, with fanart, but I'm not much of a 'coder'!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If you want the WideBanners to be the same as you got now in the next version then choose 'Default' style, the whole point of changing it for 'Fanart' style was to show more of the fanart, instead it was showing the same layout style as Default.

With respect to the Fanart style for Filmstrip, I think maybe an option to extend the filmstrip and remove the info box is a strong possibility.

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    If you want the WideBanners to be the same as you got now in the next version then choose 'Default' style, the whole point of changing it for 'Fanart' style was to show more of the fanart, instead it was showing the same layout style as Default.

Ahh, but then we get the fanart mostly covered in Season/Episode views (and the 'amount' of fanart to be seen in the new WideBanner series view is not really worth it - in my opinion:D)

With respect to the Fanart style for Filmstrip, I think maybe an option to extend the filmstrip and remove the info box is a strong possibility.

That would be awesome!!:D

Nuke420

Portal Member
    February 6, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I can't figure out how to get my widebanner view to look like the image on the gallery site. http://streamedmp.googlecode.com/svn/wiki/Images/tvseries_FanartSeriesWideBanners.jpg
    Anyone have an idea on the correct settings to get this view?
    Sorry, thats actually a screenshot of WideBanners layout for the next version when using the Fanart Style...

Ah ok thank you. I look forward to that. I really do love this skin. Thank you for all your hard work. When people come over to watch movies they all oooh and aww about how nice the interface looks.

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I've been forced to degrade to 1.0.0 due to the issue with certain 1080i TV broadcasts not deinterlacing? properly. See here.

I tried using this version & adjusting the version number in references.xml file, but I got no recorded programmes in My Recorded TV. Then I tried using these modified *.xml files It has improved the issue. but now I can't navigate from the top folder inside the area, until I go into the folder, navigate down, back up & out to the main menu. Then I can navigate through the folders & files.

I would say the issue is inside mytvrecordedtv.xml but as I'm not a coder, I wouldn't have an idea where to start.

Is anyone successfully using this skin version with MP1.0.0.0? What version is the best to use with MP1.0.0?

Is there much difference between this & version 4.298? & can the latest plugins MY TVSeries & Moving Pictures be used? :D

boombastic

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2007
    Can someone please tell me where i have to put my music (artist) fanart to make the mdisplay?Should they be of a particular size,extension,ecc.....?
    Thanks for your great work!!!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    can we get an updated installer with the 7.3 version of moving pics?

Probably after MediaPortal 1.1.0 Alpha is released, in the meantime just download from the MovingPictures google code site and copy over the installed version as part of the v0.8 release

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    May 28, 2006
    Den Bosch
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    For me the music section is buggy, when I go to Playlist or Current Playlist I get an missing xml error...

Is this the past "not finished" seems like a priority for me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom