Streamed MP Beta v0.8.448 [13 Apr 2009] (1 Viewer)

karlake

Portal Pro
October 1, 2006
Borås
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
No not dead, StreamedMP v0.9 will be released when MediaPortal 1.1.0 Alpha, MovingPictures 0.8 Stable and TVSeries 2.3 Stable are released.

The journey from Pre 1.0 -> 1.0.2 has been a tough one with only a few SVN's that where somewhat stable.
1.0.2 is the first rock solid version in a loong time, so I do not wan't to sail of on another Alpha, Beta adventure,,, for a while. :)
So, will this release StreamedMP also run with 1.0.2 or do I need to stay on StreamedMP v0.8.448

Regards and many :D
Karl

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Im thinking of creating a minor update to version 0.8, it wont include much except for updated support on:

* TVSeries 2.3 Changes
    * Investigate a fix for My Weather on Home screen (possibly use InfoService plugin as replacement for MP-RSSTicker, im not sure as I haven't looked into the problem)

Updated Binaries:
    * TVSeries 2.3 (not yet released, but will include stable version)
    * MovingPictures 0.7.5

I want to stress if this does get released, then this will just be a minor update based on last v0.8 release and wont include a lot of the changes that are ready for the next major build v0.9. If you guys can think of anything that should be included in this minor update please post in here and I will see if it can be done.

For the most part StreamedMP v0.9 will work on MP 1.0.2, with a few minor things missing e.g. Logos In VideoOSD/MovingPictures .... I may even look at adding support in the setup to install the relevant XMLs based on MediaPortal version.

Anyway, when I know more I will post back to let you know what I have decided.

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I may even look at adding support in the setup to install the relevant XMLs based on MediaPortal version.

This would be very nice!!

I also don't want to change to an alpha release, because 1.0.2 is running very stable for me.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Probably in about 2-3 weeks. Try to get it out before MP 1.1.0 goes RC1

Dannydeman

Portal Pro
    May 5, 2008
    Strange problem, which I didn't bothered to tell before, because everything else is great. Since the 1.0.2 release I noticed the font is bigger with this skin, because of this, text like 'WATCH YOUR MOVIES' is messed up when Hover on them, it doesn't show 'MOVIES' anymore.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Strange problem, which I didn't bothered to tell before, because everything else is great. Since the 1.0.2 release I noticed the font is bigger with this skin, because of this, text like 'WATCH YOUR MOVIES' is messed up when Hover on them, it doesn't show 'MOVIES' anymore.

It shouldn't be any bigger than the previous releases....try uninstalling the skin and re-installing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom