Streamed MP v1.0 RC1 [05 Mar 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC1] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rijnton

Portal Pro
November 20, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Re: Streamed MP RC v1.0.0 [05 Mar 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC1]

-
Dam...sorry - messed up that release, managed to clean up the code a bit too much - try this version
http://streamedmp.googlecode.com/files/StreamedMPEditor-r1094.zip
For the RSS tickier image, it looks right - you have skin supplied image selected and it should be displaying defaultFeedRSS.png from the media directory. It may be an idea to clear you skin cache and try again - will try an reproduce this end.
Thanks

Thanks a lot ! This version works perfectly.
Regarding the ticker image, I don't get an image at all. I have tried links to png and jpeg images in Info Service and tried all 3 options in the editor but I don't get a logo in front of the ticker. Of course it is not a big problem.

LANJAN

Portal Member
November 4, 2005

Hey there, thanks for checking it out.
I tried the keyboard and it makes no difference. I get almost the same problem when I enter the plugins menu, just that is has other menu items, the rest is the same. I could not check if the same problem with the complex menu arises, as I dont have a media center button on the keyboard and I dont know how to enter that menu without it.
Is it possible that i messed something up? Mind you, this is a completely fresh windows XP x86 install, completely fresh RC of MP and then this version of StreamedMP. I would hate to give up on this skin, as it is just waaaay better than the default. If there is anything else I can supply to debug this plz tell me.

Hope we can crack this!

-Jan-

Can we take a step back here, I might be misunderstanding the problem.

It you swap back to blue3wide and do the same does that work of behave the same?

The green button is not really used in MP, it can be configure to start it but once in you should not need to use it. The back button from basichome will swap to std home or viceversa as will escape on the keyboard.

Is this a std XP or an MCE xp you are running?

thanks

Thats interesting, didn't know I wasn't supposed to use that button. Well it does not behave the same way. In blue3wide it works nicely. Also the back button doesn't get me to std home. The menu animation happens, but after that i get to the same menu.
EDIT: its standard XP

-Jan-

PeterSpunkt

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 8, 2010
    Southwest
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Streamed MP RC v1.0.0 [05 Mar 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC1]

First of all, thank you for that great Skin. I love it :)

Is it possible to change the layout of the "now playing music"?
    I did choose "Fullscreen Fanart Version in Settup, but now i want to try the "Window Style". I hav already configured everything, so i don no want to reinstall th complete skin.

Thank you in advance :D

PeterSpunkt

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: Streamed MP RC v1.0.0 [05 Mar 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC1]

Is it possible to change the layout of the "now playing music"?
    I did choose "Fullscreen Fanart Version in Settup, but now i want to try the "Window Style". I hav already configured everything, so i don no want to reinstall th complete skin.

Hi PeterSpunkt, follow these steps:

1. Enter Windows Control Panel and select 'Programs and Features' (also known as Add\Remove programs)
    2. Select MediaPortal Streamed Skin from the list
    3. Select Modify/Change

You can then change your features to your tastes.

If you still have the downloaded installer exe on your computer you can also re-run that to the same affect.

losttown

Community Skin Designer
    January 7, 2008
    Re: Schedule a recording not possible

Hi,
    I just upgraded to RC1 and the latest version of StreamedMP.

Everything seems to work fine for me except the scheduling of a new recording via the TV Home screen.
    Steps to reproduce:
    go to TVhome screen
    klick timer
    chose an option for recoring e.g. "Search for..."
    the sms style keyboard opens BUT

there is no way to get text into the search box, at least for me.
    I also tried mouse, keyboard and remote...

hints? or bug?

cheers
    joystick

Hi joystick , thx for your report fixed in r1098 - streamedmp - Project Hosting on Google Code

Losttown:D

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

All,

Editor Update:

Anyone who downloaded the version of the editor yesterday there was an error that prevent the 5 day weather being displayed with some configurations, this has now been fixed and r1097 is available on the StreamedMP download page.

For convenience the link is here > http://streamedmp.googlecode.com/files/StreamedMPEditor-r1097.zip

:sorry:

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Can we take a step back here, I might be misunderstanding the problem.

It you swap back to blue3wide and do the same does that work of behave the same?

The green button is not really used in MP, it can be configure to start it but once in you should not need to use it. The back button from basichome will swap to std home or viceversa as will escape on the keyboard.

Is this a std XP or an MCE xp you are running?

thanks

Thats interesting, didn't know I wasn't supposed to use that button. Well it does not behave the same way. In blue3wide it works nicely. Also the back button doesn't get me to std home. The menu animation happens, but after that i get to the same menu.
    EDIT: its standard XP

-Jan-[/quote]

Sorry Jan, I have to admit to being at a loss here my only sugesstion would be to uninstall StremedMP and try reinstalling again just in case there was some error during the install.

Thanks

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

I got a "missing xml" error when I was browsing my music and hit F9 and selected "Show artist/album info". I don't know if the file's simply missing in this release, or if there might be an installer bug?

Emph

dangerzone

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2009
    delft
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

hello there.

i do not no if this is a bug in your streamedmp editor or in my system.

when i use, target screen resolution in the streamedmp editor and set the size to "1280 x 720"
    the rss image on the bottom of the screen is there.
    but when i use "1920 x 1080" the image is gone.

when i edit basichome.xml and change <posY>1054</posY> to <posY>697</posY> the image is back in place.

my screensize is 1920x1080 on my mediacenter by the way.
    i added 2 pictures, maybe than you understand better what i mean.

best regards.

Dangerzone.

Attachments

• 1280x720.jpg
      1280x720.jpg
      16.6 KB
    • 1920x1080.jpg
      1920x1080.jpg
      8.8 KB

Rijnton

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Hi Dangerzone, I have exactly the same issue. See my post#27 above. Didn't know that is is related to the resolution setting. I also had set 1920x1080. When I change it to 1280x720 the image is back.
    Btw, did you edit basichome.xml after setting resolution to 1920x1080 again and which line ? I could not find a line <posY>1054</posY>.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom