StreamedMP 3.2.1 [04 Nov 2017] (1 Viewer)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I just installed this update and nothing loads when I start MP... Just a black screen. Tried disabling plugins, uninstalling completely and reinstalling, nothing works. Any idea on where I can get the previous version so I can roll back?

EDIT: Other skins load fine so I'm pretty sure it's a StreamedMP issue.

Sounds like a missing font. Try reinstalling the skin.

Emph

quixote23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2008
    Vancouver
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks Emph. That didn't work, though... I tried uninstalling the skin and reinstallng it, running the installer and both modifying and repairing, manually installing any .ttfs I could find. So I'm at a loss. I'm on the verge of doing a full Mediaportal uninstall and reinstall because I'd much rather get StreamedMP working than have to use a different skin.

EDIT: A system reboot did the trick and this is now fixed on my system. I shoulda known! I was thrown off by other skins working right. Can't believe it was something so simple.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    EDIT: A system reboot did the trick and this is now fixed on my system. I shoulda known! I was thrown off by other skins working right. Can't believe it was something so simple.
    Computer problems 101, did you turn it off and on again? :)

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi, i have also problems with the update. First update installation nothing works anymore in the menu. After a full re installion and a generation of the menu it work. World wide weether is not working and last watched and last added icons moving pictures and tv series are not working anymore ?!

All fine now again. Obviously the settings were not stored in the menu editor....

Last edited:

xppx

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi,

Since I did an upgrade from StreamedMP-3.0.0.3440+online-patch to StreamedMP-3.1.0.3494 (due to the editor crashing after upgrading to MP 1.11) the mouse cursor/pointer remains on screen if the mouse is disconnected.
    I do not use a mouse so I got this problem right after the StreamedMP upgrade.

Could you have a look at it please? TIA !

A thread has already been set up by @ryan1 to discuss this issue:Mouse Cursor is always present

Last edited:

mrbonsen

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • December 6, 2008
    Brensbach (HE) ehemals Görlitz
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    StreamedMPConfig.xml (all) please check (n)
    held half an XML, once <control Style="settingsmaincheckbutton">
    and once <control Style="settingsmainbutton">
    thereby text y position (y) differently in "type" group and "layout" StackLayout :sneaky:

previewmask.png (StreamedMPConfig_music.xml) missing in the media folder (n)

Last edited:

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    try again please, we just finished to update the repository which lead to some unavalible dl for a few minuntes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom