StreamedMP BasicHome Editor Folders (1 Viewer)

Ryusama2007

Portal Member
November 28, 2011
Fiz os menus que queria o problema agora é como vou determina o local onde cada arquivo esta no caso ( folders).
I made the menus that wanted the problem now is how do I determine where each file in this case (folders).

Sem título.jpg

Ryusama2007

Portal Member
November 28, 2011
Anyone know how I put the recipient for each button?

Filmes (Movie) = D:\Meus Filmes
Seriados (Movie) = E:\
Mangás(pictures) = D:\Meus Mangá

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If I understand correctly, you're trying to map a menu item to a category/view with-in the respective plugins.

Firstly, the BasicHome editor does not support all plugins nor do all plugins accept loading parameters which is required for the user case you mention.

Currently, the following list of plugins are supported both with the BasicHome Editor and Plugin:
    • OnlineVideos
    • MP-TVSeries
    • MovingPictures
    • My Music
    Pictures and My Films are not supported, these look like the plugins you are using as the picture you attached suggest. It's possible for LoadingParameters in MyFilms but the Editor does not support it yet. For Pictures, this would require support from the MediaPortal team.

I will add My Films support in the future as well as for My Pictures when its possible.

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Sorry, I just can't understand what you're asking. You a best to right details in your native tongue and maybe someone can translate for you.

There is no themes in the Editor, you can only edit the default item and make your own menu selection.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread