Support for 4TR beta version? (1 Viewer)

xavier

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 12, 2004
    Venice
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    @trevor

if I install 4tr 1.3 alpha files it screws mp config...all music related settings get deleted.

Try this. Worked for me.

@all

A possible solution to the blank recording screen: overwrite the stock 4TR_RecordedTv2.xml files with my attached file.

I changed the code that handles the hidden menu on the right, making it functional. At this point you can see the list of recordings.

Small limitation that I have not solved: the "Sort by" button does not show the text prefix, but the value only.

For example, "Sort by: Date" is shown simply as "Date".

Attachments

• 4TR_RecordedTv2.xml
      14.1 KB
    Last edited:

KaramH

Portal Member
    November 23, 2011
    Thank you very much. The files seem to work fine. But all of a sudden my channel logos disappeared. They are still in the correct folder and worked well before switching to 4tr. Is anyone experiencing similar difficulties?

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Has anyone noticed that with the 4tr plugin that under TV settings you have 3 4tr specific settings, including the client settings. In their, it has the ability to set certain functions including hiding that god foresaken 'All Channels' group! However, it doesn't work! No matter what I do, the channel is still there even if the option is deselected... I'm using 1.2.3 and StreamedMP 1.7 something, the latest for 1.2.3 in other words... Anyone else tried this?

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    including hiding that god foresaken 'All Channels' group!

I disable that in the FTR console itself, not enough channels on terrestrial tv to worry about creating groups ;)

How do you disable it? I've looked through the console and other settings and I just can't seem to find this option.. On the latest release candidate at present.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    If there is anything relating to the "All Channels" under "Channel groups" untick it, unless they have totally removed the "channel group" tab from the console.

Users who are viewing this thread