Support for 4TR beta version? (1 Viewer)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Trevor

Would be good to have 1.3.0alpha support added as well, no recorded TV or Radio shows up in that MP version :(

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Struggling to get a version that I can install on 1.3a - if I install 4tr 1.3 alpha files it screws mp config...all music related settings get deleted. I have now deleted MP off my dev system and reinstalled so will try again and with luck all may work.

jkuch77

Portal Member
    November 15, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm also wondering about an update on the Recorded TV and Recorded Radio not showing up in Streamedmp skin 1.8 Beta.

frucstuk

February 28, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I had the same problem but noticed the 4TR_common.window.xml file missing so copied it from \skin\DefaultWide to \skin\StreamedMP

odysseus

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2006
    Newtonville,Massachusetts
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    @ frucstuk - Thanks for the tip, but I tried it and it didn't change anything... I still don't have any listed recordings. Is there anything you may have done that might help?

frucstuk

February 28, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    @ frucstuk - Thanks for the tip, but I tried it and it didn't change anything... I still don't have any listed recordings. Is there anything you may have done that might help?

Didn't work this morning but switched skins back and forth from inside MP from "StreamedMP" to "DefaultWide" quick test of Recorded TV and back to "StreamedMP" now it works.

Could it be a cached file???

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at all. I just wanted to: understand current Status & Situation understand my Options for a stable System improve my Knowledge & learn from Experts Especially because your limited Dev Resources and the...
    I am Sure the Issues will be fixed towards a stable. NET6 Version. Please don't get me wrong - My Intent was not any Complaint at...
    Hello Folks, Yesterday I upgraded to Mediaportal 2.5 via uninstalling 2.4.1 first and then install the latest .NET6 Variant of...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom