Support for new DefaultWideHD (2 Viewers)

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can only skin what is foreseen by the devs ;)
    So if that Autoplay setting does not what you want, than it´s a bug in MP itself ;)

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi catavolt, I have just started using your skin after spending some time with it I like it a lot. In my test rig I actually was using and modding Streamedmp but have decided to use your skin.

I have a few questions though,

1. Is there a way to put a new overlay on banner view in mptvseries like I did in streamed?

2. I'm having a hard time using showtimes I can get to the movie but I can't view the showtimes, what button do you use to access the showtimes?

3. Also wondering if you could support mpnzb.

Thanks a lot for the help. Your skin just works.

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1. Is there a way to put a new overlay on banner view in mptvseries like I did in streamed?
    I don´t know what you did in StreamedMP, the banner view just shows the relevant banner for a series ;)
    2. I'm having a hard time using showtimes I can get to the movie but I can't view the showtimes, what button do you use to access the showtimes?
    Open the cinema list, select a cinema, select the movie, and the showtimes are shown ;)
    3. Also wondering if you could support mpnzb.
    Will have a look ;)

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    As per 1. I think I had to add some lines to an xml file. I have managed to get the new overlay showing was there all along just wasn't showing but now I have the issue that all banners show the new overlay even if they are old additions to the library, worked when the library was local to the machine but at the moment it's connection via a network share. Could that be the issue?
    I'm pretty sure all my dates are correct.

2. I'm accessing the movies via the movie cover, can't see how to bring up the times though.

3. Thanx a bunch.

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just open context menu ;)

Sorry I'm appearing very dumb here, how do I do that? I can't access the pc at the moment but I'll have a look when I can.

This is why I'm asking the question, If I press any arrow key it just moves the highlighted movie, if I select a movie there is no response to the arrow keys and pressing ok does what's selected on the left but there is no option to view showtimes.

Last edited:

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi thanx for the prompt responce, issue 1. Seems to have fixed itself.

2. How do I show all cinemas and times showing a particular movie as I'm spoilt for choice where I live I have lots of cinema options for watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom