Support for new DefaultWideHD (3 Viewers)

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
November 20, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
hey catavolt, tese the mpnzb shin today. it loaded so thats a start, but cant do anything, also i cant access the refresh option seems to skip it when using the up arrow and displays the top bar. No fields are populated with info from sab and i have an error occured message appear down the bottom.

checke the plugin settings it can find the server on the local machine.

picture included, let me know if you need anything else

Attachments

• 23-41-00.png
    23-41-00.png
    755.3 KB

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
November 20, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
Oh thank you so much I'll see if I can find it, I know I had streamed mp working with it, I made a little mod to it so I may still have it on my pc. And I'll give the new showtimes a try.

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
November 20, 2015
Home Country
Australia Australia
No woories I'm just happy that there's some positive progress going on somewhere in these forums. Just beat in mind I found the the temp directory and download directory labels are reversed. That was the mod i did to the xml file.

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmm, in general there´s no difference between the StreamedMP and DWHD xml, just some different overlays and different fonts :confused: The controls are 100% identical ;)

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
    November 20, 2015
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hey, I think the problem is on my end, I neglected to put the API key into mpnzb config. I've done that still not working but I'm still convinced that that's the issue. I'll get back to you with the results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom