Support for new DefaultWideHD (2 Viewers)

Timberwolf99

Portal Pro
November 20, 2015
Australia Australia
Country flag
Hey I still can't get it to work, I've upgraded sab numerous times. I think that may be the issue. I'll deal with that later, as I'm still dealing with my live timing belt issue with my fanless gpu.

Thanks for all the help, showtimes is working fantastic now, 1 outa 2 ain't bad.

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    France France
    Country flag
    Hello catavolt,
    May be a fix ? :
    when I go in TVGuide :

zz1.jpg

and I click on a program (for record or, to look at summary a bit more cause, scrolling is too fast) :

zz2.jpg

Could it be possible, to have the left menu retracted when entering in this screen ?
    Cause of text overlaped...

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Could it be possible, to have the left menu retracted when entering in this screen ? Cause of text overlapped...
    Every skin designer has their own ideas about panel layout and visual style. I have just looked at the "Upcoming Episodes" panel in "Amped", "Ares", and "Titan". They are all different. I think that "Titan" is the most successful, closely followed by "Amped". Sadly, "Ares" lags some way behind.

I suspect that most users want aspects of many different skins combined into a single skin. For example, they might want the "Upcoming Episodes" panel from "Titan", plus the new active-recordings indicators from "DefaultWideHD", plus ... (and so on). Inevitably, you end up creating your own skin, which is an amalgam of the aspects that you like taken from other skins.

In this case, you can easily achieve the result that you want. The attached zip file contains the change that is needed. You could overwrite the existing file, but I would suggest that you create your own theme (if you have not already done this), and place the file in the folder for that theme.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    CyberSimian Support for control.isvisible() in expressions MediaPortal 1 8
    morpheus_xx [WiP] OnlineVideos: New browser based playback support using WebDriver, new Amazon siteutil MediaPortal 2 6
    M 2nd (Touch-)Display Support on MediaPortal 2 such MPDisplay++? General 2
    J Support waipu TV TV-Server 0
    doskabouter WebDAV support OnlineVideos 0
    K Multichannel audio and subtitles for TV not properly supported General Support 4
    CyberSimian Support pack for Ortek VRC-1100 and Hama 00052451 Remotes 6
    cbr954rr [Finished] [MP2-801] Support for tag image extraction Archive 7
    catavolt [solved] FanartHandler - Skin - Holiday and Spotlight support Fanart Handler 5
    C Drive Type is not supported by system Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 3
    raffe [solved] Export tool and import support from MP-TVSeries & Moving Pictures to MP2 General 22
    morpheus_xx General Testing TVE 3.5 Sat>IP support (MP2 only) TV Engine 47
    E M3U Playlist and EPG Support/Configuration Installation, configuration support 1
    G Mediaportal2 supported formats General 1
    M [solved] Stub Support General 11
    morpheus_xx [WiP] Adding 64 bit support to MP2 MediaPortal 2 15
    A Mediaportal 1.20 support MediaPortal 1 Talk 3
    Lehmden FTP and WebDAV support. MediaPortal 2 0
    MClements13 TV CARD NOT SUPPORTED General 0
    azzuro Update external binaries (mkvinfo,ffmpeg), evaluate 64-bit support Archive 26
    C Black Gold Tuner Support General 4
    G MediaPortal 4k Support Newcomers Forum 1
    ajs 4911: Add properties support to TextColor and TextColorNoFocus MediaPortal 1 5
    zunixnuz DefaultWideHD exit dialog Default Skins Feedback 3
    Top Bottom