tagreader for aac (itunes) files is here (1 Viewer)

sluramod

October 16, 2004
Hi,

I've been working on tagreader for aac files for couple days. I have the plugin ready.

Please let me know where to upload project files. I'm behind a firewall, so CVS is not an option.

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
Replies
Views
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install and I'm just using to blast channels to a Scientific Atlanta STB thats being decoded by an HDPVR. Everything works perfectly, but after some time (less than a day), it starts having an issue where the...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Hello, I know this is an old product and i've been using since back in the MCE days! I have this running on a Windows 10 install...
Replies
Views
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] TV freeze or ZDF missed DE
I think it works very good. thanks a lot. Im happy
I think it works very good. thanks a lot. Im happy
Hello I installed MP2 and I have some problems. I've been using MP1 for years, but my network was changed with new IP addresses...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom