Test the new API-version (1 Viewer)

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    But i wounder if we realy need so mutch desimals in the resolution tag ? Often i get a value of "1280x720 (23.975999935513161 fps". So if i dont have a lot of space for the tag it will start to scroll all the time, witch does not looks that good.
    I feel it would be better with a tag like "1280x720 (23.976 fps)" or something.
    Use the Round()-expression in the formatting rules-section. You can read more about it in the wiki: Extensions-Plugins/MP-TVSeries/Configuration - MediaPortal Wiki Documentation

Tanks, jocke
    That explaned alot of my questions.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    The following seems to be broken when running an update:

- Updated Episode overview
    - Updated Episode thumbnail
    - Updated Season Banners

Quite possibly more fields as well, but that's what I have visibly noticed on Torchwood Ep 2x10 and Burn Notice Season Banners.

Update: I did a quick test by changing the Production Code of Torchwood 2x11. When running import again, it didn't pick up change. I have a sneaky suspicion that no fields are updating!

New Episodes/Seasons/Series are importing OK as per usual. When deleting the data from the local DB, then running import again it picks up the updated data as you would expect.

Cheers
    Damien

Yeah, it doesn't update anything anymore, because.....well if you look at the code and api spec it's obvious. It's a rather easy fix.

Edit: pls test new build...but I couldn't really test, have to run out the door.

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hallo.
    I have done some inverstigation about the episode images not working.
    The main reasion why it does not work seems to be that the images is not downloaded at all.
    I have tryed a import with and without the "Append first logo....." ticked. But no images is downloaded and noting about it is mentiond in the log.
    When i look on a episode it has a value of "episodes/7739-127131.jpg" for the ThumbUrl field.

I have taken a old episode image and renamed it to "7739-127131.jpg" and placed it in a episode folder as the path says, but no go.
    I have also tryed to fil the thumbfilename field that was blank, but nothing.

Edit: Im using latest SVN

POST2:
    Just a thought , could it be possible to reload the screen or something after the user has rated a serie/episode ?
    Becorce now we have to step back one level and go back until we can see the new rating.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    mirk you sure you enabled thumbnail downloading? It's disabled by default last time I checked. Should be changed imo. ;)

Inker found out when season page only gets "-" instead of the real values (network, infopanel, runtime...).
    play an episode > stop > go back one step to season view
    This is the only time this happens.

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    spuck said:
    mirk you sure you enabled thumbnail downloading? It's disabled by default last time I checked. Should be changed imo. ;).

Tanks spuck.
    I feel rather stupid...i found the checkmark to enabel tumbnal downloading now, and its works.

spuck said:
    Inker found out when season page only gets "-" instead of the real values (network, infopanel, runtime...).

That bug i had newer thought about before, but it was not what i ment. I ment if you stand i seson view and then you rate the series, the starts does not show instantly. You have to step back one level and go back to see the stars.

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004
    spuck said:
    spuck said:

That bug i had newer thought about before, but it was not what i ment. I ment if you stand i seson view and then you rate the series, the starts does not show instantly. You have to step back one level and go back to see the stars.

Yeah, I forgot about that ,easy fix, will be in the next svn. I really need to look over the whole import process again, some things changed a bit since I implemented the new api which may cause things to just not work. Also looking over the code a bit tonight I saw some bugs right there. I'm hoping I can tackle those over the next few days.

P.A Nutts

Portal Member
    June 15, 2007
    I have a problem that the GUI freezes if I leave it on f.example the episode list for a little while. Then I am not able to get back control at all and end up with having to restart MediaPortal.

**FIXED** It was the ATI Raedon 1250 Express bug with the new CCC drivers.

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Im confused... what is exactly this "API"? is a new version of TVseries or a beta being tested? where can I download it and how to install?
    TY
    NP, I found it and Im testing it now

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I have a suggestion for the plugin:
    In DirectVobSub configurator you can stablish a path where subtitles are located. In my case, I have set this path to : .\subtitles , so I have all my srt files in a subfolder called "subtitles".
    This works perfect in MP, and the subtitles are displayed. But in TVSeries configurator, the value of "AvailableSubtitles" is always 0. It only goes to 1 if the srt is in the same folder as the video file.
    Is it possible to fix this???

TY

PS: this has happened with previous versions of TVseries, is not a bug of the newer versions

LXTR

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Im confused... what is exactly this "API"? is a new version of TVseries or a beta being tested? where can I download it and how to install?
    TY
    NP, I found it and Im testing it now
    You can download from here:
    SourceForge.net Repository - [mp-tvseries] Log of /trunk/MP-TVSeries/bin/release/MP-TVSeries.dll

Yes, it's a beta. I have found some little troubles:
    1/ The word "unwatched" it's shown not in the right place when you are in the episodes screen
    2/ Some blank season pictures are shown when spanish lenguaje

The rest is working all right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom