Test the new API-version (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    (z3us) Disable : Display Random Banner, fix the problem in my case.

For inker: In the last release you have disable the download of the subtitle, this function
    Will be permanently removed in a future release?

Thanks

I think the plan is to have multiple versions of the plugin, one with and one without subtitle support. The same applies to News and Torrent downloading I believe.

Damien

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004

For inker: In the last release you have disable the download of the subtitle, this function

Thanks

I think the plan is to have multiple versions of the plugin, one with and one without subtitle support. The same applies to News and Torrent downloading I believe.

Damien

Correct, I'll try to keep both versions compiling, but unless someone volunteers to maintain them it might stop working at some point. The stable release (from me) will only be the "light" version, but I'll try to get the full version into svn.

The reason is: I don't use any "downloaders" or subtitles or whatever else is in there, I don't know the code and I don't believe it is nessacery (spelling?) for or even should be in this plugin.

Damien, did you try updates again with the build after you reported the problem? I'm sorry but I was away pretty much all weekend so haven't had any time to look into it further.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Damien, did you try updates again with the build after you reported the problem? I'm sorry but I was away pretty much all weekend so haven't had any time to look into it further.

Hi Inker, I just tested it again with ReGenesis 4x04 (I updated Director and Guest Stars online). It still doesn't update when running import again.

Damien

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004

Hi Inker, I just tested it again with ReGenesis 4x04 (I updated Director and Guest Stars online). It still doesn't update when running import again.

Damien

Keeping in mind it takes a few minutes (I believe up to 5 mins) between when you updated things online and when things propagate out to the api? Just wanna make sure :)

Silk73

Portal Member
    March 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    For Inker: There is a way to implement downloading of subtitles in a simple way independently, as copying it from an earlier version to the new without it?

Thanks

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi.Another bug I found:manually imported episodes dont download info from thetvdb (thumb, first aired,etc)

Inker

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2004

Thanks

Unless someone else wants to maintain it, yes.

Damien

Please test again, should update everything fine now.

For Inker: There is a way to implement downloading of subtitles in a simple way independently, as copying it from an earlier version to the new without it?

Thanks

Yes, grab the sources, switch the build-config to inlcude them hope it compiles or fix it if it doesnt.

Hi.Another bug I found:manually imported episodes dont download info from thetvdb (thumb, first aired,etc)

Don't know, won't be fixed by me.

Baring any big, big issues, 2.0 Final will come this weekend and then thats it for a while for me.

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    TY for your hard work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom