Fantastic, Thanks so much for the iplayer, works great

porky996t

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2008
    Bolton, Lancashire, England
    Home Country
    England England
    I have installed this and it works OK on the navigation, but when I choose a program my system just freezes up. :mad:

Any ideas???

Works fine on YouTube though.

EDIT : Now working very well, but don't know why - no settings have changed!

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

I know I have mentioned it in the past, but is there any plans to support grouping of episodes into one Series.

This has been done in other iPlayer plugins.

Eg.:

Instead of 5 separate top level episodes to chose from and scroll to (as there is no search), would it be possible to group all the episodes under one top level "programme" icon.

An example of this functionality can be found in TunerFree MCE (for MS MCE)

I was thinking if it could be done be modifying the rss feed?

Thanks,

J.

Forgot to mention...

If anyone is having problems with it being too loud, I have configured my setup to use ffdshow (using profiles) to reduce the volume for just flash based content (33% volume).

I didn't want to adjust Monogram master volume settings, as the volume is fine for other content (and I couldn't lower it low enough!)

J.

keithwhite

Portal Member
    August 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Hi offbyone

Thanks for your work with the iplayer setup. Today in the UK we have a new IPTV service thats coming out of BETA. Its called Seesaw
    the URL is SeeSaw - If you love TV this carries BBC, Channel4 and Five can this be added to Iplayer ?

Cheers

Keith

wijnand

Portal Pro
    December 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I could put the proxy use to be configurable. There is only one file needed via UK proxy. In germany I could get the the actual video to play directly without proxy once I got the connection info.

Hi,

How could I connect from The Netherlands? Now I get a "error getting url" message. I can config the proxy in the plugin setup, but wich Ip should I use? Is this my outside Ip?

Please help.
    :D

andemg

Portal Member
    March 11, 2008
    I echo the same as Keith, seesaw or tvcatchup would be great additions as they cover most of free UK content, tvcatchup I think contains the most number of channels.

Not to forget what you have done with the online videos plugin is simply genius. Thanks for what you have done so far.

:D

Hi offbyone

Thanks for your work with the iplayer setup. Today in the UK we have a new IPTV service thats coming out of BETA. Its called Seesaw
    the URL is SeeSaw - If you love TV this carries BBC, Channel4 and Five can this be added to Iplayer ?

Cheers

Keith

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Guys, does/should this work outside of the UK?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom