Testbuilds for SlimTV using TVServer+MPExtended - Updated for 2.2 (2018-10-09)! (3 Viewers)

Luka

Portal Member
February 24, 2012
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
Last time I have problems with SLimTV on MP2, because MP" always crush.
Now I installed all over again and I can open SlimTV plugin. I can see tv guide, but when I chose channel (and tv show) and when I click on "watch program now" nothing happened.

Here is my client log...

Can somebody help me?

Thank you.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    you have 2 tvproviders inside your plugins folder. read the red text on first post ;)

Code:
    [2012-03-21 21:16:44,256] [2263  ] [Main    ] [DEBUG] - PluginManager: Trying to enable plugin 'SlimTVMPExtendedProvider' (id 'fd70fd97-cb53-4500-8632-0adcef359489')
    [2012-03-21 21:16:44,259] [2266  ] [Main    ] [ERROR] - Error registering plugin items for plugin 'SlimTVMPExtendedProvider' (id 'fd70fd97-cb53-4500-8632-0adcef359489')
    System.ArgumentException: At location '/ResourceProviders', a plugin item with id 'SlimTvProvider' is already registered
      at MediaPortal.Common.PluginManager.PluginRuntime.RegisterItem(PluginItemMetadata itemMetadata)
      at MediaPortal.Common.PluginManager.PluginRuntime.RegisterItems()
      at MediaPortal.Common.Services.PluginManager.PluginManager.TryEnable(PluginRuntime plugin, Boolean doAutoActivate)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    v03_SlimTvClient is the GUI plugin for MP2.

Then you need to use either Tv4Home or MPExtended provider, depending on your installation. Having both inside plugins cause issues.

Luka

Portal Member
    February 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    Great! Working...finally! Thanku you very much morpheus_xx

Two questions.
    1. Is it volume control inside MP2 separated from vol. in Widnos? If it is, how can change vol up/down?
    2. How to hide "Playing" OSD screen which you get if you clikc on right mouse button? Only solution I found is to use right click until you came to Plaxer config. and than clikc on X...

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    fine :)

to your questions:
    1. MP controls the volume (but not sure if global or application), i.e. I can vol+/- on my keyboard works and show volume bars
    2. the osd can be left by "escape" (or MCE back button)

Luka

Portal Member
    February 24, 2012
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    fine :)

to your questions:
    1. MP controls the volume (but not sure if global or application), i.e. I can vol+/- on my keyboard works and show volume bars
    2. the osd can be left by "escape" (or MCE back button)

to your answers:
    1. +/- don't work for me...maybe this is MP2 problem, not slim tv...
    2. Thanks!

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Seems you have misread my post ;)

To control volume I have "multimedia keys" on my keyboard, "vol +" and "vol -". They do work the same way as the related buttons on a MCE remote.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk

cr4sh1t

Portal Member
    February 16, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The plugin works already great for me.
    Is it planned to integrate the streaming (encoding profiles) functionalities, to reduce the bitrate, of mpextended?
    Would be awesome to use the original tv-client to stream TV over the internet, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom