AW: The Future of MyFilms?

Hi Dadeo,

attached new version.

included:
    - fix for missing localized labels for #myfilms.view
    - removed ID 101 - fully replaced by 10000 for consistency
    - update for Blue3Wide skin (ID 10000)
    - First shot for Blue3 skin

I have a problem in Details, it doestn't go back to 10000 from 10099, instead menu opens - maybe you can give me a hint?

Attachments

• MyFilms-4.9.4.0.mpe1
      1 MB

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Re: AW: Re: The Future of MyFilms?

Anyone using streamedMP skin?
    Im having string problems

Hi z3us,
    if you tell me what's the problem and post the skinfile, it would be easier to help.
    (afaik there is not yet an adapted StreamedMP skin available)

Vrm42 sent me his skinfiles and now are working OK. I havent used MP for a lot of time and now Im outdated; I had a problem of strings (#...), but with vrm42 files all is OK. Im happy to see youare working on the skin, I will try to help, but my knowledge is limitated (and also my english, lol)
    Would be nice if anyone could fix amcupdater, the manual update is not working. And I cant find the option to update the collection inside the MP gui, How do u, guys, add new films?
    Thanks

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Re: AW: The Future of MyFilms?

Hi Dadeo,

attached new version.

included:
    - fix for missing localized labels for #myfilms.view
    - removed ID 101 - fully replaced by 10000 for consistency
    - update for Blue3Wide skin (ID 10000)
    - First shot for Blue3 skin

I have a problem in Details, it doestn't go back to 10000 from 10099, instead menu opens - maybe you can give me a hint?

#myfilms.view is working great now even for custom views, thanks. However, when you press back/esc and revert to the full view of all movies then the view still displays. For example, if you are using a Category view it displays Category (without the value) even though you are now in Movie view. Maybe the easiest solution would be to always display the view i.e. Movies - even if no default view is selected?

The problem with the new ID for Play Control (10000) is that it has a visibility control:
    Code:
    <visible>!Control.HasFocus(10099)</visible>
    So since it is not visibile when 10099 is in focus, you cannot navigate back to it. Instead, use:
    Code:
    <visible allowhiddenfocus="true">!Control.HasFocus(10099)</visible>
    Verified that works here.

It worked before because you had two controls 101 and 10000 and 101 did not have any visibility set on it in the skin file (I think you controlled that in the plugin?) so you could navigate back to it from 10099.

The Blue3 (4x3) skin files look pretty good! Nice job! I tweaked a bit :p attached. I tried every trick I could think of to get the multiimage control to center properly. No joy!!! On most controls you can just set a negative posX value to shift it left, but that did not work on multiimage! It does work on the fanart image control however.

Attachments

• MesFilms.xml
      18.5 KB
    • MesFilmsDetail.xml
      52.3 KB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: AW: Re: The Future of MyFilms?

Im happy to see youare working on the skin, I will try to help, but my knowledge is limitated (and also my english, lol)
    How about updating the spanish language file ;-) - Ihave copied new strings as english in there, so it's just changing english strings to spanish ones...

Would be nice if anyone could fix amcupdater, the manual update is not working. And I cant find the option to update the collection inside the MP gui, How do u, guys, add new films?
    Thanks

AMCupdater has to be enabled in MyFilmssetup - in MyFilms GUI, in menu "options" there is possibility to update moviedb - but of course only works, if you have setup AMCupdater with a matching profile before.

Or are you talking about problems with infoupdates? This is grabberscript related (might be caused by changes in the websites) and belongs to AMCupdater thread.

I personally use centralized XML-database, so I usually don't update from inside Myfilms, but run AMCupdater on the serverconsole.
    You could also check, if you have used last release from Zebons (V9)

Alesfrancor

Portal Pro
    March 2, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: The Future of MyFilms?

How about updating the spanish language file ;-) - Ihave copied new strings as english in there, so it's just changing english strings to spanish ones...

I Guzzi. I´m not really used but if you tell me wich file should I do, I can try to translate it to spanish.

Thanks to all for your efforts to grow up this great plugin. :D

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: The Future of MyFilms?

I Guzzi. I´m not really used but if you tell me wich file should I do, I can try to translate it to spanish.

Thanks to all for your efforts to grow up this great plugin. :D

the one attached ;-) (you also find it in datadirectory ...\Team Mediaportal\language\MyFilms

Thanks!

Attachments

• strings_es.xml
      10.1 KB

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: AW: The Future of MyFilms?

#myfilms.view is working great now even for custom views, thanks. However, when you press back/esc and revert to the full view of all movies then the view still displays. For example, if you are using a Category view it displays Category (without the value) even though you are now in Movie view. Maybe the easiest solution would be to always display the view i.e. Movies - even if no default view is selected?
    I have noticed that during my tests - and it's somehow logic, as it shows the context you're using. I could oc "reset" it when you go back to full movie list, just wastn't sure if this is the right way - so maybe more feedback from forum how it's preferred?

The problem with the new ID for Play Control (10000) is that it has a visibility control:
    Verified that works here.
    Thanks a lot! That did the trick (maybe that was the reason why I initially left the ID101 ;-)

The Blue3 (4x3) skin files look pretty good! Nice job! I tweaked a bit :p attached. I tried every trick I could think of to get the multiimage control to center properly. No joy!!! On most controls you can just set a negative posX value to shift it left, but that did not work on multiimage! It does work on the fanart image control however.
    Thanks, especially for the colors for the menu - I have applied that to Blue3Wide also and tweaked fullcolorfanart of Blue3 (think I forgot that before anyway) a bit more, so basically at least there is now working skins available ...

Alesfrancor

Portal Pro
    March 2, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi Guzzi. Translation is almost done. I need some explanation of context for a correct translation of some things not completely clear for me:

Function Selection for
    Global search for string '{0}'
    Films System Information
    Singleword
    No entry to be search for.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    AW: Re: The Future of MyFilms?

Hi Guzzi. Translation is almost done. I need some explanation of context for a correct translation of some things not completely clear for me:

Function Selection for
    Global search for string '{0}'
    Films System Information
    Singleword
    No entry to be search for.

Hi Alesfrancor,
    would have been better, if you added the ID, but as far as I remember:

Function Selection for -> this is when searching related persons and you choose eiter producer, director or actor
    Global search for string '{0}' -> the is the headline for the global propertyview (searchresults)
    Films System Information -> This is headline for messages in the plugin
    Singleword -> This is for the singlewordgrabber, it's used in search for related properties and allows searching for single words found e.g. in description (supported 5.1+)
    No entry to be search for -> The is the message that is displayed, when search gives no result

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: The Future of MyFilms?

Thanks

AMCupdater has to be enabled in MyFilmssetup - in MyFilms GUI, in menu "options" there is possibility to update moviedb - but of course only works, if you have setup AMCupdater with a matching profile before.

Or are you talking about problems with infoupdates? This is grabberscript related (might be caused by changes in the websites) and belongs to AMCupdater thread.

I personally use centralized XML-database, so I usually don't update from inside Myfilms, but run AMCupdater on the serverconsole.
    You could also check, if you have used last release from Zebons (V9)

Try a manual update searching for translated title

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread